Arachnos Enemies Disappearing on radio missions

MisterMittens

Windows: Enemies will occasionally become untargetable and disappear on the Defeat Operative Bligh and Guards mission. They can still hit you and be hit by PBaoe moves though. After a while their models might pop back in and they can be targeted again. It's caused team wipes for me before and can be very frustrating. I believe I was in Independence Port when I ran into the bug.

9 hours ago, MisterMittens said:

Windows: Enemies will occasionally become untargetable and disappear on the Defeat Operative Bligh and Guards mission. They can still hit you and be hit by PBaoe moves though. After a while their models might pop back in and they can be targeted again. It's caused team wipes for me before and can be very frustrating. I believe I was in Independence Port when I ran into the bug.

As mentioned, not a bug.

Night Widows have smoke grenades which cause the blind effect.  You can counter it by using yellow inspirations, tactics, +perc SG empowerment buff, or a +perc IO (in the tohit buff set).  The SG buff and IO +perc values are rather weak though, so not entirely sure how well those work by themselves.  There are other various powers that also grant +perc (a few armor powersets have them, some buff powersets, also focused accuracy in epic powerset).

Edited by Riverdusk