Thumbs up a board post?

There's really no "upvoting" for posts. Which I consider a good thing. I would hate for good ideas to be dismissed or buried because they weren't popular enough to stay visible.

But you can "give influence" (located under the user icon to the left of their post) as a way of showing appreciation. It's a bette system in my opinion. Which is just about as valid/invalid as any other.

PQAzhGk.png Make Energy Melee Great Again! Join the discussion.

Request hi-res icons here. fBfruXW.pngnFRzS1G.pngZOOTsRk.pngh1GKuZo.pngNG0EFBL.png8lnHKLt.png3f2lHyL.png7KPkl2C.pngHPucq9J.pngBlbsQUx.pngXdnlqXI.png9sfLlss.pngu1MqVyK.png9E28NED.pngTrwSZIP.png

There's really no "upvoting" for posts. Which I consider a good thing. I would hate for good ideas to be dismissed or buried because they weren't popular enough to stay visible.

But you can "give influence" (located under the user icon to the left of their post) as a way of showing appreciation. It's a bette system in my opinion. Which is just about as valid/invalid as any other.

Thanks, I can use the give inf. I just wanted a way to show appreciation for a post. Not "upvote" in the sense of making it better than other posts for visibility.