Epic Archtypes

1: VEAT costumes. It seems that you can only have one costume slot with VEAT pieces. If you try to create another one, the VEAT costume pieces are not there. 😞 I'd really like to have 2 or 3 different VEAT costume variants on one character.

2: PB and WS really really need more enhancement slots.  You get the same amount as everyone else, but have more than one form to choose from. It would be nice if you could get 1 or 2 extra slots per slot level.

On the VEAT costumes I agree. 

On the Kheldians, I have to disagree. The 2 other forms are not a mandatory part of playing a Kheldian. If you got extra enhancement slots for being one there would be nothing stopping you from running an all human form Warshade or Peacebringer and having an unfair advantage over other ATs because you can acquire more set bonuses from IOs. 

• Like 2

1 - sure.

2 -  In the age of IOs, just can't go for it. And yes, I play a number of Khelds.

Primarily on Everlasting. Squid afficionado. Former creator of Copypastas. General smartalec.

I tried to combine Circle and DE, but all I got were garden variety evil mages.

Furthermore, I think it might be worth looking at the recharge based pets. Would it be broken to make Spider pets last forever and or reduce the recharge a bit? I could see the argument for a duration on the essences, but even those come with a cost in requiring a defeated foe to summon.

• Like 1