Operative Renault Strikeforce Reward Bug

Monos King

The Strikeforce is supposed to grant the participants one of 3 Coral Temporary Powers: Coral Hammer, Coral Shards, and Coral Amulet. However, for both me and some of my Supergroup mates, the taskforce has been failing to award the temporary powers. Ordinarily, if you have a temp power, you would receive one of the temps that you lack until you have ran the SF 3 times and gained all 3. Currently, there are runs where none are granted. This is an issue for my SG and I, particularly when I am trying to introduce them to the wonderful world of Temporary Powers.

I do not currently posess Coral Shards, but at the end of the SF, as you can see, I received no Coral Shards.

Coral Bug.PNG

• 2 months later

So the line of "You got a piece of the Eye of the Leviathan!" is preceded by where the temporary would actually be granted to you. Simple answer is now it can give you one of the temps you already have and doesn't display the message of you getting a Temp if thats the case. Sucks.

5 hours ago, Grimjack said:

So the line of "You got a piece of the Eye of the Leviathan!" is preceded by where the temporary would actually be granted to you. Simple answer is now it can give you one of the temps you already have and doesn't display the message of you getting a Temp if thats the case. Sucks.

That would be a bug on it's own as that is simply not supposed to ever ever happen, but some of my SG mates upon running it the first time with zero of the temps finished as empty handed as they began.