RP SG for reformed villains/criminals?

lightpunch

Hi folks,

I'm recently returned to CoH and now that I have a couple incarnates and have my sea legs with the game again, I'm looking to get back into some RP. I just moved the character I'm focused on to Everlasting to get involved, but it's hard to know where to start!

I've looked through the resources I could find on existing SGs, both here and on the Discord, but I haven't found one that's quite what I'm looking for. I have my own idea for a sort of halfway-house SG for young metahumans with a delinquent or criminal past, but given my greenness with RP and unpredictable schedule, I don't think it makes much sense for me to launch my own SG. With that in mind, I was curious if anyone knows of an existing SG that's focused on reformed villains or criminals? It would satisfy the bulk of my concept for the character, and I'd like to reach out to whoever runs such a SG to see about joining myself.

Thanks for reading!

I don't know if they're still kicking around in-game, but there was a group which I believe was pretty similar to your premise.  Have you been asking in the LFG and/or General Channels?  Or the OOC/RP Global Channels?

I'll keep an eye open, and I'll try to direct anyone I notice who might be appropriate in this thread's direction.

I have not, only because I'm very new to the server and didn't yet know what channels were the appropriate place to do that. I'll ask around next time I'm in game.

And thank you! I can always find some other group to join if there isn't one already. Or perhaps find people willing to co-start one themed around such ideas.

• Like 1