New Forum Additions!

GM Miss

• Retired Lead Game Master

Hey everyone!

This is a quick announcement to mention a few new features on the forums:

Clubs:

Clubs are groups that share a common CoX interest and have their own page with a forum section and member list! You can make them public or private.

You can start your own club here. Our current public clubs are for Mids Reborn Hero Designer and the Unoffical Homecoming Wiki!

Calendar: Player-led Events

You can submit your player-led event to put on our forum calendar here. It will need to be reviewed by a GM first, so please submit your event a week in advance to make sure it gets on the calendar in time!

How to create a player-led event on the calendar: Head over the calendar page on the forum and select 'Create Event' - select 'Player-led Event' - You can plan the date, time, write up a description of the event and even add a picture!

As always please make sure your content on these two new tools adheres to the Code of Conduct. Have fun and enjoy getting organized! 😄  

Edited by GM Miss
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 4

Contact me on Discord (Miss#1337) for a faster response!

Want more information on lore pets?

Want to get involved in our weekly discussions on discord or the forums?

Can I suggest the title of a calendar event should indicate at the start which shard it is for? So that I don't have to click in to see that it's for a shard I'm not in. Due to the length of the shard names, maybe two-letter acronym can be used: Tb, Ex, Ev, In, Re.

• Like 3

21 hours ago, Oginth said:

Can I suggest the title of a calendar event should indicate at the start which shard it is for? So that I don't have to click in to see that it's for a shard I'm not in. Due to the length of the shard names, maybe two-letter acronym can be used: Tb, Ex, Ev, In, Re.

I will look into it! 🙂

• 3 weeks later

Hey everyone! We heard your thoughts on the player led event calendar and agree! So now there is a calendar for each shard, enjoy! 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1