Yo!

Killobot5000

Know me? Knew me? Anyone? Beuller? Beuller?

So yeah. I'm Killobot5000.

Started off in the original CoH/CoV on the Infinity server as a member of the SG "Challengers of the Freaking Impossible."

Moved over to the Freedom server when everyone from that SG left the game and ended up joining Tribal Artist's Fire/Rad powerleveling and farming group.

Did some stuff on the PvP ladders. (Stateman's Watch, Integrity, Unjustice League)

Hung out a LOT on the PWNZ forum.

Knew more people than I can remember all the names of.

So if ya do know me drop a line, I'm installing the game right now and hopefully I'll be able to catch up with some of you in game soon.

If any of you even remember me anyhow. lol

4 minutes ago, JMPFXJ said:

I had just met you at Infinity shortly before you hit Freedom. Vitalicia/V Mary. Yiu guys were fun. 

👋

Wow that's a throwback. Trying to remember, but did you happen to play along side your significant other a lot back then?

If so I think I used to play with you both a couple times a week on my earth/empath controller named Earth Imp.  He looked kind of like a satyr with spiky brown hair.

Hope I'm remembering the right person. lol

17 hours ago, Killobot5000 said:

👋

Wow that's a throwback. Trying to remember, but did you happen to play along side your significant other a lot back then?

If so I think I used to play with you both a couple times a week on my earth/empath controller named Earth Imp.  He looked kind of like a satyr with spiky brown hair.

Hope I'm remembering the right person. lol

yeah earth imp too!  i was a grav rad rebuilding it now  also had a MA scrapper the SO was a tank

Edited by JMPFXJ
  • Like 1

• 1 month later
  • 6 months later
On 7/9/2020 at 12:56 PM, Killobot5000 said:

Know me? Knew me? Anyone? Beuller? Beuller?

So yeah. I'm Killobot5000.

Started off in the original CoH/CoV on the Infinity server as a member of the SG "Challengers of the Freaking Impossible."

Moved over to the Freedom server when everyone from that SG left the game and ended up joining Tribal Artist's Fire/Rad powerleveling and farming group.

Did some stuff on the PvP ladders. (Stateman's Watch, Integrity, Unjustice League)

Hung out a LOT on the PWNZ forum.

Knew more people than I can remember all the names of.

So if ya do know me drop a line, I'm installing the game right now and hopefully I'll be able to catch up with some of you in game soon.

If any of you even remember me anyhow. lol

Good to see you Killo! Don't know if you'll see this but I remember you from PWNZ and UJL.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later
On 3/8/2021 at 9:14 PM, Melhyphen said:

Good to see you Killo! Don't know if you'll see this but I remember you from PWNZ and UJL.

Sorry for the delay in response, was without internet for a long time since the pandemic kept me from working so I couldn't afford comcast or a cell phone for a bit there. Anyhow, good to see you're still around Mel. Hope life's treating you well man.

• 3 weeks later
On 4/1/2021 at 11:53 AM, Killobot5000 said:

Sorry for the delay in response, was without internet for a long time since the pandemic kept me from working so I couldn't afford comcast or a cell phone for a bit there. Anyhow, good to see you're still around Mel. Hope life's treating you well man.

Hi Killo, I remember you from UJL back in the day. Hope things are getting better.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Arbegla said:

Hi Killo, I remember you from UJL back in the day. Hope things are getting better.

Hi Algebra!  😆

Good to see ya! 

Haven't bumped into many other UJLers since coming back, just you and Barrier (once or twice last year).

Things have started working out again for me, pretty stable now.

Hope things are good on your end as well.

Not really into PvP anymore, but I'm on most days either PUGing around Excelsior, or hanging out with The Repeat Offenders on Everlasting.

HMU in game some time if you're ever in need of some Venge-bait! 😄

Edited by Killobot5000