Greycat's character lists as of 7/2020

Greycat

Well, figured I might as well tally these up. One page per... er... page. Mostly heroic.

Therra Arcson
50 Elec/Elec Sentinel
Remake of first 50 from live, waaaay back in I3. Family has a lineage touched by an entity they just know now as "the lady."

Cat Grey
50 Warshade
Seems to recall flashes of “something else,” almost deja vu. For now, trying to be a PI, while her Warshade half heals, hides and tries to decide what to do… kind of hard to do with the Kheldians aware and hiring them out for jobs.

Ishku
40 Staff/WP Brute
Teen. Escapee from a parallel dying world, adopted and fighting for this one with her friends. (Name's from mishearing her adopted brother say "is coo'" - it stuck.)

Radiant Bill
Rad/SS tank
Alt powerset of Memphis.

Longbunny
Savage/Nin stalker.
Ever realize the back of that Longbow outfit kind of looks like a rabbit?

Voidbane
Peacebringer
Absolutely *dedicated* to the eradication of the Nictus. A hunter. Though the attitude’s softened slightly since joining to Diana, here. She actually will accept a warshade at her side.  Bit of a hothead.

De Lune
Dark/Dark Corr
Another live remake, though a defender there. It’s amazing what worlds can open up when you look into the right books…

Emily Post Mortem
Dark/Dark Dom
From a family of morticians. Finds some of the things done to the dead just *rude* - they deserve respect, too. Will work with psychopomps.

Whispering Wynn
Ill/Storm controller

Bitter Wraith
Ice/Psy dom. (Vig)
Former villain (live,) tries to work with those who see themselves as (or are told they are) “freaks” for their abilities. Deep seated issue with Manticore, due to a zealous Wyvern cell killing her fiance’ when trying to put her down, despite having stepped away from the villain life for months at the time.

Primarily on Everlasting. Squid afficionado. Former creator of Copypastas. General smartalec.

I tried to combine Circle and DE, but all I got were garden variety evil mages.

Cryosphere
Ice/Ice Sentinel
Worked with her inventor brother, who since went missing. Uses the suit he created to do some good, though she prefers fighting fires. Was also psychic, unawakened, until they moved to Paragon and it “overloaded.” Sent elsewhere and the ability was mostly removed, though she lost some time - and fought in a war, lost a husband and child, and came back to find only a few months passed.

Feverdreams
Ill/poison
Probably should be a vigilante, honestly. Changing perceptions changes results.

Break Fix
Beam/Pain Corr
Clone, Praetorian, created and ‘programmed’ to be a combat medic. Currently going through school to work on nursing certifications.

Kate Greyson
Rad/Invuln Sentinel
Praetorian version of Cat Grey. No warshade. Was testing out tech to be passed to either the PPD or Powers division. Ended up here. Sure she should be dead.

Cyber Crystal
Bots/Kin MM
Tinkerer. Sci fi junkie. Partial play on Khyber Crystal.

Her parents said she had to get out of the workshop more.

She didn't.

Her parents told her to make new friends.

So she did. 

Crystal's not the most talkative type, and can usually be found with her nose in a book (either a tablet or an honest to good *book,* usually a tech manual.) Quiet, but approachable, she loves her tech.

Grace de la Hache
TW/WP Brute
Clone. Created for disposable “entertainment” in arenas as part of a ring Cat broke up. Fighting for other clones as well as downtrodden people wherever she finds them.

Radiannie
Bots/Rad
Another remake, though a MM instead of a defender. Might revisit that.

Sandra Thompson
Necro/Poison
Oh. Long history here. Former tomb robber, after putting on a certain headdress during an expedition that got attacked. Now working on being a respected archaeologist, re-discovering and returning what she’d stolen previously. Uneasy relationship with the midnighters.

Aurora Crush
SS/WP brute
Former semi-pro (and sometimes not so legit) fighter. Fell in with a villain group as muscle for a while. Realized that wasn’t the life she wanted, went legit. Runs a gym, teaches self defense.

T. Lynn Wolf
Plant/savage Dom
Former Isles resident, daughter of two researchers who had more time for work than their family. Brother’s a soldier in Arachnos, sister went missing. Lynn (don’t call her Timber) also became a scientist, more interested in botany, with some extracurricular lessons from the Legacy Chain - then jumped ship to become a hero and offset some of what her parents contributed to.

Edited by Greycat

Primarily on Everlasting. Squid afficionado. Former creator of Copypastas. General smartalec.

Oooh, some redside!

Therra Malevola (V)
Dark/Therm Corr
Therra Arcson at one point had been captured during a raid on a Council base. The Circle of Thorns - who had gotten rather annoyed at T - took advantage of the opportunity to get hair and blood, deciding that if the heroine escaped, having her come out to her reputation trashed and family dead would be far better revenge than just killing her outright.

However, they could not replicate her powers - The Lady blocked that - and the result was this Dark/Therm corr… who didn’t care much for her creation or creators. Killing them, her focus was on hunting down and getting rid of the original.

Carrie Jessamine (V)
Plant/Thorn Dom
Her father was a researcher. A competing corporation, when they couldn’t buy out his formulas, decided they could just pay off lawyers and use their HR department to wipe out any issues with just killing him and taking it. The formula he was developing for use with plants? They never found it - it ended up injected into Carrie. Who took *great* pleasure afterward in using it on said corporation’s goons, via her newfound control of plant life.

Deadly Diana (R)
Thugs/Poison
Loves the good life. Loves getting it via blackmail even more. And a bit of violence when needed. Her preferred targets tended to be in entertainment. Currently has “understandings” with the Marcones.

(Yes. Initially inspired on live by "Dirty Diana.")

Feliney Assault (V)
En/Rad Brute.
Will likely be redone as energy/energy. Used as a lab experiment. Freed despite orders by a member of a raiding hero party, Feliney Mischief. There… wasn’t much lab left afterward. You know how cat owners sometimes joke their cats try to kill them? Not a joke for her.

Sinthesia (V)
Dark/Nin Stalker
Not much of a story. Just loves her work.

Keres Mot (V)
Ice/Dark Corr
Rolled well before the DA remake. Wants to tap power between this world and the next. Control it. Be the queen of it.

Therra Vindicta (V)
Elec/Elec Brute
Alt of Therra Arcson. After losing her partner who, similar to this world, thought her dead after her capture, she went on a cold rampage, making sure governments paid for it. Eventually became an iron - or electric - handed empress of her world, working on eradicating other magic and consolidating power. She was betrayed and ended up here… where she’s working on consolidating power enough to get back and make sure some people back home have a very bad, very *final* day.

Back to heroes. Three related ones:

CryoHavoc
Ice/ice tanker.
(Mildly irked at not having the proper Cryo Havoc, which I had on live.)
Older cousin, Roger Green. Took his cousin on a road trip to Alaska in time for a rare event they weren’t expecting - an eruption, not just of a volcano, but a magic “node.” Turned him into an ice/ice tank.

Cryo Might
Ice/Ice Stalker
Roger’s cousin Lance. While protected from the event by Roger, he still got… infused. Fits his somewhat more sneaky, trickster-y nature.

Lava Flo
Fire/Bio brute
Vulcanologist who happened to be studying activity in the same area at the time. (Made, honestly, because seeing Bio for the first time made me think of… well…. lava floes. )

Edited by Greycat

Mixed page:

Therra Paladina
Peacebringer
How did Therra escape being captured by the council? Merging with a Peacebringer. (First PB, made… geez, 15 years ago almost to the day (issue 4. 7/14/2005.) Loved Khelds since.) Made to continue her story.

Obsidian Flake
SJ/Stone brute
OK, a little clumsy. But not actually a flake. She *is* a geologist and knows what she’s doing.

Lucien Leonis (V)
Mind/Savage Dom
Those clones I mentioned with Grace? This is a clone of their creator… who became a bit too independent, not to mention megalomaniacal and a bit nuts.

Hydressa (R)
Huntsman
Mostly… for having a huntsman and liking this one’s saved costume.

Sera Lane (V)
Widow
Part of Lane-Oliver R&D, competitor to Crey in the pharmaceuticals area. Great with PR. Not afraid to get her hands dirty.

Red Bill (V)
SS/DA Brute
A “What might have been,” villain version of Memphis Bill, originally made before I could make a dark/SS tank (which really fits the character best.) Knows how to own the docks and various illicit trades and defend his ownership.

Rogue Stiletto (H)
Nin/Nin Stalker
One of the Knives of Artemis who managed… not to be. And strike out on her own. (OK, made her a hero just because. Should probably be rogue or vig.)

Dreamon. (V)
Mind/Fire Dom
Really wish I had the original, non period name back from live… Succubus, sort of. At least that’s what she’s called by others. Not really accurate, as she can thrive off the emotional energies in an area. Will hang out in pocket D. And yeah, while she’s a “villain,” well, absorbing that extra helps sometimes.

Unnatural Acts (H)
Mind/Poison Controller
(Another live refugee. Had to bring her in, though as a troller vs her old MM self.)

Thoughtbubble (H)
Mind/sonic
(Formerly Thought Bubbles, but, well, names.) Because things aren’t as bad as you think they are. Or, if you’re one of the bad guys… maybe they’re worse.

Edited by Greycat

Details to be added later -

Vondrakkar

Fire/Storm Controller (END? What END?)

Live remake. Leader of a clan of Dragonkin... which also need remaking. Daughter of Storm and Flame.

Therra Halsturm (V)

Another therra, furtherst off the elec path - Mercs/storm MM. Mostly for fun.

Bright Ideas

Another bots/rad. Formerly Dee D'ribead. For no good reason.

==Base maintenance character==

Sweet Child o Mimes

Psi/WP Stalker

Son of two mimes, until his mother was tragically stuck in an invisible box and his father blown away by a wind he couldn't walk against.

Home Fires

Fire/kin Controller

Because everyone needs one. Somewhat short fused, rushes into things.

Resolved

SJ/WP Brute

Exposed to unexpected bigotry from her family when her mutation came out - that mutation simply being "she turned orange." Does her best to inspire and defend others.

Regina Arctus

Ice/Elec blaster

Originally put in cryogenic suspension in the 80s until a cure for a her neurological disease could be found. Capsule ruptured during the first Rikti invasion. She was saved, but blinded by the rushed emergency process to wake and save her - which also turned her skin blue. Agreed to an experimental procedure from Cray which gave her a cybernetic spine and neural boosters. Thought she was doing some good until she learned what they were *really* up to... and she lost her home and husband (the lab tech that saved her) to them trying to silence her.

Piracat

BS/SR Scrapper

Originally just a cat on a pirate ship, 'til they were chased by some irked members of the Royal Navy. Cat hopped into a case that cracked open, which happened to contain a magic sword. The crew were... surprised... to find a catgirl instead of their cat after they got away.

Cobriza (V)

Crab Spider

Of *course* she'd serve Arachnos. Who else protected her home? And wasn't it worth the sacrifice of the medical procedures to graft this backpack on?

Wasn't it?

Edited by Greycat

Medikitty

Emp/Rad

Funny things happen to mascots. Medi's mother was the mascot of a medical research team. Of course, they tried keeping her out of the more dangerous parts of the lab. And you know how *that* goes with cats. And that odd thing they were working on was so nice and warm. Silly humans yelling about ... raydeeyashun. OK, one of the kittens was a little strange later...

Fel Lynne (PR)

Ice/pain

Praetorian Medi.

Casually Purple

Warshade.

Because of *course.*

Necro Ophelia

Necro/cold

Part of Ye Olde Undead Shakespeare Companie.

Apocalypse's Harold

... ok, mostly for the name.

Yvette Horizon

Grav/Rad

The Nictus performed many experiments on people. Some got away - maybe not as unscathed as they thought. Yvette's more than happy to turn these abilities around and use them against her former tormentors.

Louisville Slaughter (R)

Mace/WP

Hey, a womens' softball league in the Isles has to be able to defend itself. And perhaps aggressively pursue donations.

Sundancer Squid

Peacebringer

(Previously just Sundance Squid, but, well, names again.)

Beatrix Park-Leigh

Elec/elec

"Primal" version of Ish. Older, in college, part-time heroing, working more in inventions now.

Two Pints of Demon

Demons MM

Did you know ice cream could be magic? That wasn't blue bunny... wonder what got into that batch.

Edited by Greycat

Memphis Bill

Fire/SS tank

My original back in I3. Lost his family when his powers came to the forefront, result of the chemical factory he was a guard in. It's been years, he's come to terms both with that and his own abilities.

Violet Flame.

Warshade

Former unlikely undercover agent, discovered and scheduled to have a Nictus implanted. The Nictus was, himself, a double agent and sensing it was time to escape made a deal with Vi.

Umbral Flair

Warshade

Soulblighter's Own (V)

Staff/WP Brute

Myth/Myth II inspired - you'd be surprised the sorts of things you can find because of video games.

New Nuance

Grav/energy dom

Daughter of Violet FLame and her Peacebringer partner. Not sure just *how* she has abilities - not a trace of Kheldian they can find, but seems to have a blend of abilities.

Feliney Mischief (R)

Savage/nin Stalker

Former hero until her team decided "focusing on the mission" was best... despite her telling them about Feliney Assualt being trapped down in the lab. She decided to do what she thought was right. Her team threatened to haul them both in, so she left with her new partner.

Beach Bombshell

Rad/Energy Brute

(Greyscale.) Originally just a picture taken at a nice, secluded spot on a Paragon beach in the 50s. However, that beach was secluded for a reason. Odd things happened there, thanks to various magics set to protect the beach. Decades later, one of the photos... woke up.

Home Guard

Mace/shield tank

She's not sure of her name. But she's shown up for centuries wherever wars have threatened the home, a mysterious woman warrior defending those left behind.

Shock and Ow

Elec/fire Defender

Hey, electricity burns, right?

Caduccia

Ice/Emp Controller

(Old, single digit live character)

Edited by Greycat

Tundra Runner

Earth/Ice Dom

(I've actually remade this several times since issue 3. Started out as an ice/ice blaster. Eventually one of them will hit 50!)

Cat Anna

Say the name, guess the powerset! 🙂

Alltheworld - STAGES base holder/editor

Materra

Spine/Fire Brutre

Diplomat, actually. One from someplace known only as the Empire. She joined the Seeker when he refuted his name and went into exile to protect his family - a great warrior, fighter, soldier, but lousy at politics - primarily to try to keep him out of trouble. (There are two other characters that go with this. Need to remake them...) And it doesn't hurt to have a priestess trained as a diplomat along when showing up in an ... odd, backwards place such as this Earth..

Polly Trauma

Nin/Pain MM

A nurse and an avowed pacifist, she found herself in a warzone along with a group of volunteer doctors. Unfortunately, this warzone also had war*lords* fighting... and her team found itself in the hands of one of them. Captured, they seemed to find her pacifism amusing, doing what they could to make her fight back until they broke her spine. She was finally rescued and returned home for care. But to the surprise of most, the ordeal only made her more entrenched in her pacifist views. SHe's there to help, not harm.

Of course, her assistants don't necessarily *share* her views...

Moquerie

Dark/dark scrapper

Super Sand Witch

Water/dark Sentinel

CTI Dreamer

Wintersheart (V)

Madison Longshot

Edited by Greycat

Denbora Zauriak (V)

Hellion Keller

Rei Falcon

Hot Purrsuit

Starlit Knight

Devilsewn

Blonde Moment (101 now!)

Edited by Greycat