Dark/Dark Corruptor. Dark Servant, Dark Pit, Black Hole... Oh My!

Yipp

I have tried to use Dark Servant, however he keeps pulling mobs from groups yet to be engaged. This happens repeatedly.

Anyone have experience with the Dark Servant and found him useful and can share tips or tricks

Also ..... Dark Pit and Black Hole..... do you use? How... when....advice?

Thanks

Dark Servant is stupid. It will pull mobs if you let it. You have to stay further back from mobs now. I always slotted extra recharge into Dark Servant. It comes in handy if it gets killed or if you want to drop it to take the first strike from a new mob.

Dark pit should be used whenever it's up. It's a set defining power that makes you hit harder.

I never used Black Hole. I think it's an emergency power that let's you escape and recover.

I would never advise taking Black Hole when you could take something useful like Hasten, a Leadership pool power, etc. The situations where there aren't better options to using Black Hole are few and far in between.

Dark Servant is great, he debuffs, he controls, he heals. But, like controller pets, he can't be ordered around like a mastermind's minion, so yeah he's going to engage anything he gets within range of.

Dark Pit is an AoE minion stun, so use it for that. I believe it's accuracy is a little lower than other powers, but it's a solid power if you have room for it. In the past I would generally skip it, but that was before inherent fitness , etc.

Played around with Dark Pit with my level 46 Dark/Dark Corruptor. It unperformed. It will only sometimes stun minions, nothing higher & its effect is short. Going to respec out of it.

As for Dark Servant, solo I think he has value, in a group he is too much of a liability. Unless I stay away from the battle and avoid using twilight grasp & Blackstar he will aggro other groups even remotely near the already engaged mobs.

I appreciate your thoughts and feedback very much