Request for a middle tier "currency" for Empyreans

Currently you can "color up" reward merits and Empyrean merits into Hero/Villain merits and Transcendent merits, respectively.  This has been a very helpful addition to facilitate transfer across characters.

I think the 50-1 rate for reward merits is just right.  This particular type of merit is earned quickly and in great volume so a number like 50 "feels" right to me.  

On the other hand, Empyreans are earned at a significantly slower rate and a number much lower than 50 can have a dramatic effect.  You'll finish most incarnate content having earned 2 Empys (depending on a number of factors).  20 can insta t3 an incarnate power, 30 purchases a piece of VR salvage.

So I'm proposing a middle tier between Empyrean and Transcendent merits, something in the neighborhood of 20-30 Empys for this new one.  I'll arbitrarily suggest 25, just for the aesthetics of being the midpoint of what we currently have.  What to name it?  I dunno, I'll throw out something like "Sublime".

• Thanks 1

I agree, I tend to track my currencies in a spreadsheet so I tend to know how much I need to transfer from one alt to another to reach 50 to create a transcendent merit to finally send off to yet another alt.

Your proposal would make things so much easier or just adding quantity to the email system