Badges for alts

Ukase

So...I have a clear memory of the challenges of getting all the badges I could back in live. It was tedious at times, to be sure. So much so, that this time around, I wasn't sure if I was going to take up badging, beyond the 4 passive accolades - Atlas, Freedom Phalanx, TFC, Portal Jockey. 

Sometimes between August 2019 and November, I finally got back into, and finished getting all of them. 

What I've noticed in playing on HC, compared to live is that even without p2w 2xp buff, since I'm always pursuing the big 4 accolade powers, I'm always doing Maria Jenkin's story arc for each alt. And since it's so fast and easy to level up, I'm doing the arc about once a week - sometimes once every two weeks because the rng doesn't always cooperate with the rares and very rares on the random reward table when I'm trying to t-4 the incarnate slots. I say all that to say this: I'm thinking about making a second badge character to pursue getting all of them. I think it will slow down the alting, as I'll have something else to focus on. 

That said, upon looking at the badge list of all available badges - it makes sense to me to do certain things before other things. 

Doing the TFC TFs before I go running around trying to kill clockwork bosses for gears and freak tank bosses makes sense to me. More than likely, completing a Synapse would result in a completed Gearsmasher, and a 34-43 respec would take care of the Freak Tanks. Yin just gave me about 1/2 of them. I could certainly wait until it was the weekly and do it again to help with the partner badge, or do the Market Crash or the 34-43 hero respec. 

Running the Ouro content before I worry about most of the other defeat badges makes sense to me, too. 

Are there any suggestions as to which badge efforts would be more efficient to work on sooner as opposed to later? 
It's always bothered me a little bit to find myself doing some task force or story arc for merits...when I'd just spent 20-30 minutes hunting the very same NPCs for a defeat badge. 

As an example, working on a damage taken or dished out badge...this doesn't make sense to me to work on these two until I've already got about 1500 of the 1531 available (not counting bug hunter or Flames of Prometheus)

If there are specific story arcs you know of that you use to satisfy certain defeat badges, I'd be very curious to know which contact, and what level range in ouro it would be, as well as the title of the arc that ouro has it listed under. Particularly on red side, as even though I've been through most of the content once with my first badger - I barely remember it.  (another good reason to run through it again)