I really need to see how much the Opportunity Strikes IO does

Underfyre

And what level were those snowmen?  Was the purple patch involved?  

Its been a while since I bothered to pay attention, but I think both procs are impacted by the purple patch which is just bonkers.  The Ward set most certainly is.  This is why I was able to get +1000 absorb off a level 1 Hellion in Atlas park but get around +14 absorb from level 54 targets.  

I feel like I saw similar behavior from the Strikes ATO where it would generate something like +100 meter off weaker enemies and a bit less as difficulty scaled.  AoE powers with the Strikes proc have been pretty consistent at around +30~ opportunity with some funky powers double dipping.  Powers like Flamethrower or any of Sonic's AoE will build meter faster and seems to work with the proc.  Its kinda useless in that respect if a power is already generating 80% meter for it to have a random chance to build 100%+.  

Anyway, more thorough testing is helpful and I ended up giving up on the effort since no one seemed to care.  It was already an easy conclusion to make that there are better ways to build the AT than to rely on its ATO procs.  

• Like 1

4 hours ago, oldskool said:

Anyway, more thorough testing is helpful and I ended up giving up on the effort since no one seemed to care.  It was already an easy conclusion to make that there are better ways to build the AT than to rely on its ATO procs.  

Rubi said she's going to add enhancements to her API tool, so I'm just waiting until that comes along. Testing is great, but if you can just have the numbers spoon fed to you it's even better because there's no arguing with the results.

But yeah, I'm sure those things spawn at level 1 in Atlas, so purple patch is probably involved. That would mean numbers are inflating by 6x, which would line up with them being level 5 and a 5.6x bonus.