Dark Servant

laudwic

TLDR: Can you add an icon in with the other icons below your health and stamina while Dark Servant is up?  It would help let you know when the Dark Servant decided to leave, again.  Better yet, can you change Dark Servant to be up until defeated or dispelled?

I just got my grav/savage dominator to 50 and did a bunch of incarnate stuff, but I decided to make an alt.  I really enjoyed Singularity, had a Ill/Rad controller with Phants back on live, so I thought I would try a Water/Dark Corruptor.  I know that I was spilled with Sing, great pet, love him.  Dark Servant is nice, but not as good.  I can accept that, but the jerk just leaves with no notice.  One thing I like with Sing is that it followed me around and even if it wasn't engaging it was there.  It did not go away after a certain amount of time.  Dark Servant seems have a duration.  I don't see why, but it does.  Resummoning it is just an annoyance more than anything else.  I don't see why there was a design decision made to have this pet on a time limit when others are not.  If keeping the time limit, can we add an icon to icon row once Dark Servant is summoned that goes away when it does?  That way I'm not having my character turn around occasionally to see if it decided to leave, again.

Thank you for all you do, this is a very minor request that should only be honored if it can be done easily.  Yes, it would make me happy, but it isn't high up in the pantheon of things that would help the community as a whole.  Yes, Singularity and Phants on Live spoiled me (I had them back when you could have up to three summoned at a time on Live)

Open the pet window. Dark Servant will appear there and you can see if it's expired or been defeated.

Dark Servant has a 4-minute duration and has to be resummoned. Only controller/dominator/mastermind primary pets don't.

• Like 1

Uunderdog - Rad/Rad Scrapper | Uundertaker - Rad/Dark Corruptor | Uun - MA/Inv Scrapper | Uunison - Grav/Storm Controller | Uuncola - Ice/Temp Blaster | Uundergrowth - Plant/Martial Dominator | Uunstable - SR/Staff Tank

Uunreal - Fire/Time Corruptor | Uunrest - Dark/TA Blaster | Uunseen - Ill/Poison Controller | Uuncool - Cold/Beam Defender | Uunderground - Earth/Earth Dominator | Uunknown - Mind/Psi Dominator | Uunplugged - Stone/Elec Brute

Uunfair - Archery/TA Corruptor | Uunsung - DP/Ninja Blaster | Uunflammable - Fire/Nature Controller | Uunflappable - WM/WP Brute | Uundead - Dark/Dark Tank | Uunfit - Water/Martial Blaster  | Uunwrapped - Dark/Dark Dominator

Uunchill - Ice/Kinetics Corruptor | Uunpleasant - En/En Stalker | Uunbrella - Rad/Rad Sentinel | Uunsafari - Beasts/Traps MM | Uungnome - Nature/Seismic Defender | Uunsavory - Poson/Sonic Defender | Uunicycle - BS/Shield Scrapper

Uuntouchable - Ill/Time Controller | Uunferno - Fire/Fire Tank | Uunthinkable - Psi/SR Scrapper | Uuncivil - Thugs/Elec MM | Uunnatural - Ice/Savage Dominator | Uunshockable - Elec/Bio Sentinel | Uunfathomable - Elec/Dark Controller

I found changing dark servent to summon on me.

example powexec_location me Tar Patch

summons tar patch on me and i dont have two clicks per summon.  I do it for summons to, 

powexec_location me Banished Pantheon Radial Superior Ally

I like your suggestion but barring that, making summoning easier is best solution.