Stalkers and Lore Incarnates

Lockpick

I saw the Lore pet thread where Banished Pantheon reign supreme, but I am curious if there has been any analysis on Lore pets and specific ATs, specifically Stalkers.  I am incarnating my Stj/SR while also leveling a Stj/Inv.

I usually just take Radial and take Robotic Drones for my normal type characters.  With SR it doesn't seem like the Shield Drone Essence helps, but it might help my /Inv.  I don't see one that grants Resist for SR, so maybe healing is best although I have that covered by Rebirth.  Maybe Damage from Seers.

So confusing....

Any thoughts?

3 hours ago, Lockpick said:

I saw the Lore pet thread where Banished Pantheon reign supreme, but I am curious if there has been any analysis on Lore pets and specific ATs, specifically Stalkers.  I am incarnating my Stj/SR while also leveling a Stj/Inv.

I usually just take Radial and take Robotic Drones for my normal type characters.  With SR it doesn't seem like the Shield Drone Essence helps, but it might help my /Inv.  I don't see one that grants Resist for SR, so maybe healing is best although I have that covered by Rebirth.  Maybe Damage from Seers.

So confusing....

Any thoughts?

On my Stj/SR stalker I have the Banished Pantheons as a second pet to summon.  The one I typically roll with so I have a pocket buffer though is the Carnies with the phasing Seneschal.  You won't need a buffing pet that gives you +def with fortitude and such thanks to being SR but Forge works quite nicely along with her heals.  On top of that the Dark Mistress hits like a truck with her psi damage.