Power Transfer: Chance to Heal

chi1701

At the moment, the enhancement currently states that it heals with a proc rate of 3 times per minute and 5% of your maximum hp.

Currently live, the heal only gives 5% of the players maximum base hp and does not include external influences that increases a characters hp level. This includes autos, toggles (Dwarf Form) or enhancements (Unbreakable Guard +7.5%) or set bonuses.

To conclude, the description needs to be changed to state maximum base hp or the calculations of the heal are bugged if it does not include external hp increase sources.

I read very detailed info about PT: Chance for heal somewhere. The healing component depends on the AT, and if you have more than one PT: Chance for heal IO, the healing rate will be reduced. Now, I have no idea which AT you slotted that IO in, and how many in that build.

You should check it out! I think this forum have the information about PT: Chance for heal.

Edit: Found it, it's in Bopper's signature [you won't able to see it if you're looking on your phone] +HP/+Regen Proc Cheat Sheet. It was update in May, so not sure if anything changed by now. The text on the IO is fine, it's just...vague.

Edited by Heliodorus

I was advised to post it as a bug by a gm on the discord chat channel. Im currently using 1 enhancement and my peacebringer. Regardless of current hp or any archetype that has access to +hp as a power or has set bonuses, the enhancement only goes by your classes base hp which is not stated on the enhancement. Hence why I was asked to post this issue here.