Power Customization Concept Ideas

Leogunner

Didn't see a thread discussing the cool concepts people have made using power customizer, especially with some of the new power sets.  I remember making a water blaster using Radiation Blast but skipping Laser Eye Beam (of course).  But now we have ACTUAL Water Blast.

But I'm specifically looking to re-create a "metal control" concept, preferably for Dominator.  In the live game, it was an Earth/Earth dominator and just curious if anyone were more creative with colors.

Throw up some concepts of stuff you want to or have tried.

Back in live I had a dark/dark stalker who was a dust monster with powers colored that faded brown color. It looked pretty good with the effect.

Nice.  Got more? ;D  I feel that players aren't posting much in the bios anymore (maybe because the game is on shaky footing so could disappear soon?) so not many concepts or backstories are explained.

One concept that I still feel proud of was my pistol/fire/ice blaster who was two demons (you can use your imagination for a demon of fire and a demon of ice) that were bound to a pair of pistols but were recruited into hero duty and their binding loosened so at their behest, one could leave the handguns so long as the other remained bound.  The concept required some costume change binds but the fire gal could shoot normal or ice bullets and used the fire secondary powers for some offensive destruction while the ice guy could shoot normal or fire bullets and could don the defensive ice armor and abilities of the ice ancillary pool.

I still haven't made some of my more interesting concepts but love hearing other people's concepts that are/want to use.

I've got Bog Dweller on Excelsior, my sort of homage of Swamp Thing. However, he's mostly brown and muddy looking, and also the shortest you can make a character. All of his powers are colored to be a dark brown and green mud.

I'm out.

I've got Bog Dweller on Excelsior, my sort of homage of Swamp Thing. However, he's mostly brown and muddy looking, and also the shortest you can make a character. All of his powers are colored to be a dark brown and green mud.

Is it a nature controller?  Which powers do you use to pull off the swamp/mud look best?

I created a topic with the same subject should have 1 month and nobody commented hahaha

I created an Earth / Earth, chose lava and left the color of gold to make a gold manipulator. I chose Water blaster and left Dark with Red / Red to look like blood. I made a sand dominator using earth / earth with crystal and left the color of sand.

4fcCsZS.gif

Haven't re-created them yet, but I did a Sandman-type char(Spider-man, not Gaiman) with Stone Melee and Dark Armor, all colored sandy colors.  With  the Stealth power active, he looked like a sand cloud that fists or hammers would suddenly coalesce out of.

Made a Little Mermaid homage using staff and DA.  Used the trident option for staff, and recolored DA to look like water.

Haven't re-created them yet, but I did a Sandman-type char(Spider-man, not Gaiman) with Stone Melee and Dark Armor, all colored sandy colors.  With  the Stealth power active, he looked like a sand cloud that fists or hammers would suddenly coalesce out of.

That's the kind of stuff I'm talkin' about.  Tips, tricks, costumes and combos of them all + power customization to really sell a concept or accidents that look weird that might be useful for other concepts.

I wish I had more but maybe something will jar my memory.