Do Nucleosus Exposures still work in Eclipse?

Years ago I remembered that 2 ACC/DAM Hami's and 3 Level 50 Recharge IOs was they way to go to maximize recharge and Resistance from Eclipse. I remembered reading back then that the the game engine read Damage IOs in Eclipse as reverse damage (a.k.a Resistance).

I'm about to start my Warshade, and I wanted to know if that was still true on Homecoming.

15 minutes ago, JulioThom33_2 said:

Years ago I remembered that 2 ACC/DAM Hami's and 3 Level 50 Recharge IOs was they way to go to maximize recharge and Resistance from Eclipse. I remembered reading back then that the the game engine read Damage IOs in Eclipse as reverse damage (a.k.a Resistance).

I'm about to start my Warshade, and I wanted to know if that was still true on Homecoming.

There really is no reason to slot them, even if that still worked. If you're looking to save on slots you can take any resist/rech pieces from any level 50 resist set plus 1 acc/rch piece from an endmod set and boost them to +5 using enhancement boosters to max out resist/recharge/accuracy enhancement values for very few slots. Or alternatively use a 4 piece set of Unbreakable Guard, taking all pieces that enhance recharge, plus an acc/rch +5. 

• Like 1