Temporary Powers: Auction transporters

Egg663

You can buy 4 transporters, 2 for the Primal alignments, 2 for the Praetorian alignments at the Auction House under Fixed Price.

WARNING: Characters of Primal origin should NOT buy the "Underground Transporter" and the "Trading House Transporter". You will be unable to use them and the powers will be stuck under your Temporary Powers section in your Powers tab.

The GMs are not able to erase them for you at this time. Changing alignments to Rogue or Vigilante does not enable you to use the transporters either. Therefore, as Primal characters cannot become Praetorian aligned, the two transporter powers become dead weight in your Powers Tab.

A possible way to being able to use the two Praetorian transporters is to have the Loyalist and Resistance Member badges from completing their respective morality missions...... Though you need to be Praetorian to do that as well so...... Maybe a GM can help in that area. This hypothesis is still unproven.

903036583_Screenshot(1).png.fa5d091d0ff1a75806ea64149c359aba.png

I've tried, to no avail. I have even gone to each Praetorian auction location wondering if that might unlock the transporter but that didn't work either. It is probably similar to how you can't gain access to some Resistance or Loyalist exclusive areas in Praetoria.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, EmmySky said:

As a primal character, what if you go to Praetoria via pocket D so you are in the appropriate zones...will they work then?

I'm assuming not, since it sounds like from that warning it's going by *what* your character is, alignment wise, as opposed to where.

Which is also true with the blue and red side WWs, IIRC. (I seem to remember switching and having the 'porter just be useless.) But at least those you can switch alignments - you can't switch to loyalist/resistance from a primal alignment.

Primarily on Everlasting. Squid afficionado. Former creator of Copypastas. General smartalec.

I tried to combine Circle and DE, but all I got were garden variety evil mages.