Trying to start a red side SG, that helps players by starting teams all the time....

Krzbrg1

I have one character already redside and can easily move another there as they were kind of already in between. The con is I somewhat recently moved and I'm still in the long process of setting things up so my playtime is minimal.

Top 10 Most Fun 50s.

1. Without Mercy: Claws/ea Scrapper. 2. Outsmart: Fort 3. Sneakers: Stj/ea Stalker. 4. Waterpark: Water/temp Blaster. 5. Project Next: Ice/stone Brute. 6. Mighty Matt: Rad/bio Brute. 7. Without Pause: Claws/wp Brute. 8. Emma Strange: Ill/dark. 9. Nothing But Flowers: Plant/storm Controller. 10. Obsidian Smoke: Fire/dark Corr. 

"Downtime is for mortals."

• 4 weeks later

*push*

We still could use more helpers, especially european players. 🙂

Our base is now done so far, roleplaying players will find sci fi and magical "stages" everywhere....some players from our allied supergroups already use it for sight seeing. Highlights are our crypt, magical workshop, dome of light, defence perimeters, science lab and logistic areal. Of course all technical services (teleports, mission computer and improvements) are complete and online.