PB and WS in PVP

You

PB's are playable, not great or anything but you can probably contribute and not get farmed over and over in the process.

Warshades are pretty lackluster.  Most of their good buffs rely on either being surrounded or having dead bodies around, neither of which is really common in PvP.

in the old game I had an all human pb.. built to be a blapper.. which I guess now is a sentinal.

all the single target range attacks and incandescent strike and photon seakers for a finisher. all attacks were built for recharge/damage/and procs.. with certain procs with a pb you can get extra damage/debuff defense/resistance. and i had build up going off every min..

add that to the fact that light form only takes away half-life, and with the shields max out your defense to everything except psi and toxic. plus 2 normal pb heals and rebirth.. i was a beast..  you only have to walk with red insp for burst damage..

but long story short its absolutely viable.. we had a squad of pbs that roamed RV back in the day on freedom. Im currently rebuilding that toon.

IRON ASCENSION - ALL HUMAN PB

IRON-WIDOW - WIDOW

IRON BLADE - PSI/NINJA BLASTER

IRON RAIN - WATER/MA BLASTER