Thoughts after leveling a Psychic Blast / Dark Armor Sentinel

Metatheory

Introduction

Psi/Dark is a thematic pairing which I have enjoyed playing in other ATs and I have recently leveled a Sentinel to 50, currently exploring the incarnate world. Both sets are quite attractive visually – I personally like the look of Dark Armor, in particular when Cloak of Darkness is run in Minimal FX mode so that the character costume is still visible, and the shield effects are quite complementary with Psi Blast primary, I think; Murky Cloud with its sparkle aura and in particular Obsidian Shield with its head-aura pulse. Furthermore, Dark Armor is one of the best sets for resisting psionic damage which to me at least feels ‘right’ for a pairing with Psi Blast, although you could also make a ‘my greatest strength is also my greatest weakness’ thematic pairing with something like Invulnerability which could also be fun. The primary set also turns out to be quite attractive visually, with plenty of options for customizing the blast animations, and a gently satisfying set of sounds so everyone can always know when you are around without becoming too annoying…

I’ve played a lot of Dark Armor on melee ATs and I have always both enjoyed it and felt something of an attraction as it has, at times, been something of an outsider compared to the really popular defensive sets. I don’t think that is really the case anymore, as inventions origin sets make it easy to deal with the notorious endurance consumption and to potentially add a lot of defense and/or resistance to its base numbers, but it is still for many something of an awkward set of tools to try to make use of, and I was curious to see how the Sentinel implementation would compare. Overall I’m really positive about it, the only negative for me being that Cloak of Fear seems to be quite difficult to make work for a Sentinel due to the extreme lack of other fear-causing powers to pair it with. I’m pretty sure that no blast power causes fear, and therefore we are left looking at either taking a minimum or two powers from the Presence pool, maybe three if we want to use Invoke Panic, or being a Vigilante aligned character and making use of the Fear Incarnate Alignment Power. It’s a shame that the options here are so limited unless one wants to just run with the ‘minions only’ out-of-the box performance as I do feel that Cloak of Fear should be one of the defining powers of Dark Armor for thematic purposes if nothing else, and terrorizing your enemies is just cool AND a very effective form of protection with the reduced attack rate and –to-hit effect. Nonetheless, when thinking about how I wanted to realize my character I decided that the fear-based route seems difficult on a Sentinel, and instead planned to take the stun aura, Oppressive Gloom. When paired with Psychic Blast this seemed a much more promising direction of travel; Psy Blast has two stun generating powers at tier 8 and tier 9 in Scramble Thoughts and Psychic Wail. They come late, but ‘Gloom comes later so that is no issue, and they are both great powers which we will want to take anyway. Furthermore, the Psychic Mastery epic pool which I also want to take for thematic purposes also contains a nice stun power in Psychic Shockwave, and it is PBAoE so naturally pairs very well with the nuke. Things are starting to take shape with the character, then. I have the aim to build around stacking stun effects and those stuns are primarily going to be generated at close range, so I will need to be able to survive extended periods in melee range.

Existing Resources

Having established some goals for my character I headed over here to the Sentinel forum to look for advice, in particular to get some insight into those two powers in Dark Armor which are unique to Sentinels – Tenebrous Regeneration and Obscure Sustenance. Dark Armor with regen? Weird! But I guess that is the point about Dark Armor – it’s meant to be weird…

Psi/Dark has been fairly commonly discussed on the Sentinel boards, and I don’t want to repeat all of that in this post so I will link here the main topics which I found useful when thinking about my character and my approach to leveling. My hope is that it will be useful to have all of this information collected together for easy accessibility and thanks to the linked topic contributors who helped me to get a good grip on the utility of Psychic Blast and the unfamiliar features of Sentinel Dark Armor.

First of all there is the amazing ‘Collaborative Project’ guide which is stickied in this forum. I think this is my favorite topic on the whole forum. Here we find two guides to Psychic Blast by oldskool and drbuzzard as well as oldskool's guide to Dark Armor, all of which were very valuable

Furthermore, I made use of the following topics for better understanding some of the details. Thrillmill actually started a topic around the same set of power sets and epic pool even if you have to ignore the recommendation to go Fortunata instead of Sentinel! Psi/? Build Help! has some fairly detailed responses looking at the primary set, while serxiom's topic covers Psychic Blast but I found it mostly interesting for the discussion around Dark Armor. There are other topics which also cover one or other of the Sentinel sets so I do encourage you to look further afield and make use of the search because you never know which one might contain the nugget of gold which you seek, but the ones I have linked here were quite sufficient to get me up and running, literally running around Paragon City in fact!

Discussion and leveling experience

Returning to the topic of how I thought about the character I was struck by just how good the Psychic Mastery epic pool is on Sentinels! That really is a good set of tools and I did consider talking everything in there, although my current build skipped Mass Hypnosis as I felt it didn’t really fit well with my aim of spending a lot of time inside the mobs and making heavy use of AoE and stun attacks. Apart from that, however, pretty much everything fits the concept perfectly. Shockwave has already been mentioned and synergises very nicely with Oppressive Gloom and Psychic Wail. Mind Probe has a very short range – it is listed as melee range – but that is perfect when that’s where I anyway want to operate most of the time. Dominate is well known  for its Proc potential but it is anyway a high-utility power which with set bonuses can be made cheap and fast-recharging making it easy to fit into a late-build smooth attack chain, and Link Minds has great team benefit and contributes to the layered mitigation that I’m looking to build up – the to-hit buff is gravy. Now if Psychic Mastery had an AoE immobilize in place of its sleep then I would have found that irresistible, considering its synergy with stun effects to bring brutal lockdown to the party. But, really, that would be just too good. I could have found the group immobilize in quite a few of the other pools but only at the cost of less thematic compatibility so the choice was made.

There are potentially drawbacks to this approach, however, as a lot of powers come late in the leveling process, and I therefore planned to use a respec around level 44 to switch out some powers from the primary set and replace them with the attacks from the epic pool. This also allowed me to plan to select the Fighting pool late in the build which gave me a lot of power choices while leveling to sample everything from the primary set. According to the linked topics above there are some fairly agreed upon winners and losers in the Psychic Blast set but if I believed everything I read on the Internet I’d never have played Dark Armor for a start, so using a respec was a convenient way to try out all of the primary powers so that I could decide which ones to keep once the epic pool came on-line. I never had a planned build for the character, rather I had a plan for how I was going to try as many powers as possible, knowing that I could make the final decisions based on experience rather than just ‘the numbers’.

Protector of Innocents – Guardian – Keeper of the Peace: Hero levels 1-24

Before heading out in Paragon City proper I paid a visit to Atlas Park Pay2Win and picked up the Prestige Enhancements, travel powers and a Blackwand. I also selected the Double XP Boost as usual but I like to complement it with a macro to suspend XP gain. This allows me to have very fine control over how fast I am progressing, useful for maintaining access to story arc contacts and also so that I can spend enough time gaining experience with the various powers as I need, then jump ahead at quick pace if I want to do that.

/macro_image “DayJob_XPBoost” “XP” “option_toggle noxp”

I also have some influence stashed in email and I spent 34,000 of it to immediately purchase 8 hours of each of the Amplifiers and the Reveal power. This is a very small amount of investment for a lot of early game utility. In particular the Defense Amplifier means that I can run without any defensive toggles until approximately level 20 or so, which greatly helps with endurance use while waiting for slotting IOs/SOs and to have sufficient enhancement slots to invest in endurance reduction. It also gave the flexibility in the leveling process to concentrate on evaluating the blast set and the unfamiliar powers in the secondary. This approach worked out really well, I must say, and by level 22 I had been able to take everything from the primary and secondary sets.

The Reveal power is not important to the build of course, but it does make the likes of purple caves and council maps MUCH easier to navigate. A complete bargain for 10k.

Sentinel Psychic Blast in the early game

I found that all of the blasts from Mental Blast (1) to Psionic Tornado (7) were able to contribute something, even the much maligned Mental Blast, although it was clear from early on that this was never going to be ‘a keeper’. Its animation is too slow, its punch is too weak and its proc-potential is poor as it only takes ranged sets and recharges too quickly to reliably leverage them. It does bring –Recharge at a respectable 30% but we can access that effect elsewhere in the set, although the debuff did seem occasionally useful when fighting low level EBs such as Atta. The Sentinel inherent doesn’t feel strong enough to justify keeping it for the long haul although if the damage boost was a little higher (for example, some future tweaking of the mechanic) it could become worth to consider.

TK Blast is a superior level one pick, its hits hard enough and animates fast, even if its 6 second recharge means that Psychic Blast does struggle to put together a smooth attack chain early on if Mental Blast is overlooked. Its knockback component I find to be useful, although it is not 100% reliable and you need to be aware of which enemies have resistance to it. Nevertheless there are many occasions where I find it useful to temporarily get rid of enemies who are getting overfriendly so I was not tempted to slot a KB-KD enhancement here; I prefer its default behavior.

Psychic Scream is the first AoE attack in the set and it is a cone so you will sometimes need to adjust positioning before triggering it. Cones are also a somewhat awkward fit with melee combat but my character was not fighting like that much at these levels, preferring to stay back and blast most of the time, so lining up the come was generally straightforward. I found this power to be pretty underwhelming; damage is nothing to get excited about and sometimes TK Blast would have knocked enemies out of the cone’s range, but the main issue is it just takes too damn long to animate and too long to recharge. Despite all this, I leaned on this power fairly heavily as part of my attack cycling as a filler attack until quite late in the leveling process.

Will Domination is the first what I would call defining power in Psychic Blast. It recycles pretty quickly, animates fast and hits hard. The secondary effect – a Mag 3 sleep – is genuinely useful if you are not just mashing buttons and use it to disable a lieutenant-class for later attention. When you come back to them they already have one third to one half of their health removed and go down quickly. I leaned on this attack hard while leveling and still do.

Psionic Strike has something of a bad reputation but I found it to be extremely useful well into my 40s and was genuinely concerned about leaving it out although I eventually did move on from it. The main reason it is not a popular choice is the long animation time as there can be no argument about the damage it inflicts from good range. What makes it better-than-expected is that the damage is front-loaded in the animation so it hits hard quickly, but delays the next attack while the animation completes – an animation I quite like, by-the-by. But that does make it situationally very useful, for example, finishing off a large chunk of damage on the last enemy in a spawn, or for quickly getting to grips with a hard target. It has a very high inherent accuracy and therefore doesn’t often miss which also softens the impact of that long rooted time. I recommend to try it and to make heavy use of it while your build matures. Like I say, I didn’t feel that comfortable about respecing out of it, although I would say that the reason I haven’t missed it later is that Psychic Wail is a more-than-adequate replacement, despite being a completely different kind of power ‘on paper’.

Finally the early-ish game also gives access to Psionic Tornado in the late teens. This is a second AoE, this time a targeted AoE, which means it can also be used easily in melee range, and that is just as well as the 40-foot range constantly catches me out when blasting from distance – I find it’s not quite long enough for range blasting, although with Cloak of Darkness in the secondary it is nearly always possible to get close enough to use it to start a combat, the usual drones/snipers caveat aside. Having said that, there are nearly always better options for starting a fight, and Tornado seems to me to be another one of those Psychic Blast powers where the animation is just a touch too long and the damage is just a shade too low to be really impressive. The knock-up is genuinely useful both solo and on teams, and it can occasionally fill in the attack rotation, and so overall its utility and ease of use at close range make this attack a decent enough fit for my character concept and it has remained in my build while never seeing heavy use.

Comments on early game Dark Armor

As mentioned, in early game play I basically replaced Dark Armor’s toggles by using the Defense Amplifier from P2W which is crazy cheap if you buy it at level 1. I don’t really think that anyone running Dark Armor is going to ignore Dark Embrace, Murky Cloud or Obsidian Shield for any reason other than concept, so I won’t comment on those although I did anyway take them for later use. Instead I will take a look at the two Sentinel-only powers and the Cloak of Darkness. Tenebrous Regeneration is an auto +Regen power which in isolation is hard to judge how it contributes to survivability, especially as part of a defensive set which doesn’t usually include regen as part of its layered protection. What it does offer is much more passive regeneration than Health, so it seems to me that on a Dark Armor Sentinel you should probably never need to slot health. Instead you should slot Tenebrous and decide whether to follow a proc-based approach or enhance its natural regen – or both. In the end I settled on a little bit of both, although in the early game I pretty much just left its default slot empty.

Where the benefits of Tenebrous Regeneration do get interesting, however, are in combination with Obscure Sustenance. Now, coming from other versions of Dark Armor this is where I had the most doubts about the Sentinel version. On casual inspection this power seems to be a replacement for Dark Regeneration and ‘on-paper’ it seems to be a lot worse. Dark Regeneration is like the magic get-out-of-jail card for melee set Dark Armor users, a one click potentially big hit to your endurance bar but a truly monstrous heal that can easily take you from the verge of faceplant to a completely replenished green bar. Obscure Sustenance is a far more subtle, less gaudy power than that, but over time I came to realize that it really is the key to how Dark Armor Sentinels can just keep going and going and going. There is plenty written elsewhere (see linked threads) about how this power works mechanically, and it gets better as you level and assign slots to it, especially recharge and in my opinion it works better to enhance its regen than the recovery aspect, but I do think it is worth to experiment with that and find out what you prefer. But once you get into the habit of using it proactively and often it is undeniable that Obscure Sustenance really keeps Dark Armor Sentinels in the game for a long time! A couple of lessons I had to learn along the way: firstly, you don’t need to slot accuracy here or pop Psychic Focus just before using it. In fact, that is a complete waste as this one is only going to miss on a 1-in-20. Secondly, it is a PBAoE around its TARGET, not you. That means you have to be kinda close to the target to get the benefit which can be a little bit counter intuitive for a ranged attack which can hit from further away than you get the benefit, so you will need to get into the habit of running or hopping into medium range before hitting it. This also has the benefit of putting you definitely in range for Psychic Scream and Psionic Tornado so that works out quite conveniently, and for my target concept of a primarily melee-ranged fighter it works out perfectly of course. I usually look for the immediate heal green number over my character if I’m in doubt about the range – if I see it I know I triggered it successfully. For experienced Dark Armor players from other ATs this power is by far the biggest change from what you are used to and you really do need to unlearn that stuff to get the benefits of Obscure.

I pretty much always take Cloak of Darkness as I think the benefits it brings are just too good to overlook, even for a dedicated tank where stealth can appear to be an odd fit (it really isn’t). Pretty much the only reason I can see to skip it are for characters who really don’t want to include any level of defense in their build and are extremely power squeezed, in which case you will want to take Combat Jumping to you get some immobilization resistance.

Champion – Defender of Truth – Vindicator: Hero levels 25-39

During the mid-game levels my Defense Amplifiers expired and I had to start running Dark Armor’s toggle defences with a notable impact on endurance consumption. This was the point where I started to realize what a difference-maker Obscure Sustenance can be once it has 3 or 4 enhancement slots allocated to it and some recharge and heal standard IOs. I don’t think you would ever want to slot this power for damage, but that little bit it does can occasionally have niche uses, in particular I like to use it to finish off high level Rikti drones with a sliver of health left simply because of its insane accuracy. But this power is all about keeping you blasting longer by more rapidly filling up the blue bar and by patching any damage that isn’t soaked when taking the alpha.

The mid-game also brings some good blasts into play. Scramble Thoughts is the start of our journey towards becoming a stun machine, but unlike the other ATs’ version of this the Sentinel version carries a very significant damage potential as well making it a great opening shot. I invested 6 slots into this one pretty much as soon as I could to leverage that damage potential, using a set of Opportunity Strike ATOs. This provides great accuracy and damage while helping out a lot with the 20 second base recharge and 18.5 endurance cost which are both pretty heavy. The proc won’t fire that often – around 20% of the time with the basic version. The animation time for this power is once again its main drawback, clocking in at three seconds, although I do like the ‘crusher’ alternate animation. Solo you can work around that pretty easily, but on a team you will need to select your targets carefully otherwise you will find yourself rooted in place and the target down before you actually hit them as the damage is back-loaded in the animation. Nevertheless, you can chain this to be followed by Psionic Strike for a mighty one-two punch which takes 6 seconds to animate but actually delivers its damage over around one second which can quickly put down a hard target.

Psychic Wail is a PBAoE nuke which on Sentinels generally does less damage but recharges faster and costs less endurance than Blaster nukes. As usual we get some secondary effects which here are a hefty –Recharge debuff and a mag-3 stun effect, same as Scramble but affecting multiple targets. These two powers in combination allow us to stack 6-mag of stun on a boss, significantly increasing survivability. Psychic Wail really starts to open up a Sentinel’s potential to be an AoE attacker once you can get that recharge down to around 40-45 seconds. You probably will need Hasten to achieve that which I didn’t have at this point, consequently the mid-game experience for me was one where I became able to spike damage  and some mez at the beginning of combats but I still had a slightly inconsistent attack chain for the follow-up blasts. Taking Hasten earlier would help with this and the reason I didn’t do that was simply because I wanted to play with all the powers before deciding what the later build should keep and what to respec out of.

During this phase I also opened up the Psionic Mastery epic pool and took Mind Probe as I wanted to sample it and spend some more time in melee range for using Wail and Sustenance. With some slots I found it very well suited to my purposes and began to see a future without Psionic Strike. I ended up going for 6 Touch of Death IOs here for the melee defense bonus and the negative damage proc. I could imagine builds with a different focus perhaps using Kinetic Combat, Makos or Hecatomb instead. There are quite a few options for procs if diversifying damage type is a priority but I generally find that it hits fairly hard even on resistant foes. I have definitely used it to beat Malta Hercules Titans.

As discussed back at the start of this long post, this range of the game sees the rounding out of Dark Armor, but aside from Oppressive Gloom giving me the third component in my stun arsenal there is not a lot of offer here. Sentinels’ difficulty leveraging the utility of Fear effects plus the very situational usefulness of Soul Transfer make these hard picks to justify in what I was finding to be quite a power-pick tight build. I did consider trying to fit in Soul Transfer for thematic purposes, and mechanically it is an interesting power with a truly massive and wide ranging stun effect, but the fact of the matter is that you just won’t be dying that often on a Psi/Dark unless deliberately pursuing over-leveled challenges.

Justice Incarnate – Hero of the City: Hero levels 40+

Heading into the late and end-game my character was able to really come together, achieving very high levels of protection and survivability, a melee-oriented playstyle and the long dreamt-of smooth and consistent attack chain. Psychic Shockwave is a fast animating attack with superb synergy with Psychic Wail, being a PBAoE mag-2 stun and decent damage.  I used a full set of Obliteration IOs here, again chasing a large melee defense buff, but different play styles could leverage quite a few different options here, including some decent enough proc options as the power also takes stun sets. Dominate is extensively covered here on the Sentinel boards and indeed in many sections of the forums so no additional comment is really warranted here except, yes, I followed a proc-based route with the hold seen just as a bonus.

At level 45 I finally reached the right moment for the much anticipated respec. Having leveled the character fully through regular gameplay I felt that I knew most of the powers pretty well and felt comfortable moving on from a few of the primary set blasts. Level 45 also meant that I could immediately bring in three attacks from Psionic Mastery and have enough slots to make use of them from the get-go (remember, when respeccing the game doesn’t care when you picked the power, just whether or not you have enough slots).

My main aims when setting out had been to build a melee oriented fighter with the capability to bring a lot of stuns quickly to the fight – typically in the range of mag-8 to mag-10 on selected targets. In order to survive at close range my concept was to work towards a high but not necessarily soft-capped melee positional defence, backed up by a range of middling resistances which Dark Armor can provide without too many compromises. I also wanted to have access to Rune of Protection as an ‘emergency’ resistance booster and for rescue from very heavy mez environments such as when fighting Malta for example, so that drove my choice of travel power also. Three powers from Sorcery pool, three from Fighting and Four from Psionic Mastery meant that my build was rather power-pick squeezed, therefore I decided NOT to pick anything from Leadership or Leaping Pools despite their potential for increasing defenses and as LotG mules. I expect some people would consider this ‘suboptimal’ and you definitely could go in that direction, but as ever I value theme and concept just as much as optimisation, preferring to follow the layered defenses and heavy-stun approach which a Psi/Dark Sentinel can realize better than pretty much any other AT outside of perhaps a Dark/Earth tank.

To make room for the pool powers I decided to lose three of the primary blasts. Mental Blast was always going to be superfluous and was an easy drop, while I finally decided to also remove Psychic Scream and Psionic Strike. I think you could definitely argue between keeping one of Scream and Tornado, neither of which are particularly impressive from a damage-dealing perspective. I kept Tornado simply because of its knockup utility and ease of use when fighting at melee range. Psionic Strike eventually became replaced by Mind Probe and Psychic Wail as reliable heavy hitters. If its arcanatime was reduced I would seriously consider finding room for it again, maybe even replacing Tornado and just taking more single-target damage over AoE, but I doubt that is going to happen and truth-be-told I don’t really miss it.

The build was completed with Hasten, which I probably should have tried to work in much earlier to give a bit more capability to exemplar, especially considering that the 5 cornerstone attacks come in the second half of the build. For now I run with late Hasten, however, as I want to experiment with early access to Rune when running exemplared content.

Wrap-up

Well that pretty much concludes my thoughts on in-game play with a Psi-Dark Sentinel to-date. In a moment I will provide a build link, but I do want to stress that this is not meant to be ‘the’ optimal build for a Psi-Dark. It is a good and very survivable build for certain, but it is very much meant to explore the potential for a ‘Stunning’ Sentinel. Of course, my character is also ‘Stunning’ but you get my point. You could definitely hunt for more recharge, or go for typed defense, and this combination could also be played as a ranged blaster. Having said that, I do think that if you are going to play Dark Armor you need to be getting right into the heart of the action and leveraging the interesting tools the set provides, rather than just taking the shields and hiding out at the back.

I will continue to experiment while gaining incarnate levels; I’m already trying out whether the immobilize proc in Spectral Interface can have any kind of synergy by reducing ‘stun-wander’, and once I have enough influence for a second build I am seriously considering going a very different route and seeing what I can do with a fear-based build, going deep into Presence pool.

I do welcome comments and feedback on this post and will be happy to update or clarify based on any responses. I hope some of you have found this review interesting and maybe one or two might be tempted to explore the different types of character that Psychic Blast and Dark Armor can provide.

Finally then, here is my current – NOT optimized!! – level 50 build

Spoiler

Hero Plan by Mids' Reborn : Hero Designer 2.6.1.25
https://github.com/Crytilis/mids-reborn-hero-designer

Click this DataLink to open the build!

Psi-Dark: Level 50 Magic Sentinel
Primary Power Set: Psychic Blast
Secondary Power Set: Dark Armor
Power Pool: Sorcery
Power Pool: Fighting
Power Pool: Speed
Ancillary Pool: Psionic Mastery

Hero Profile:
Level 1: Telekinetic Blast -- GldJvl-Dam%(A), Dcm-Acc/Dmg(5), Dcm-Dmg/EndRdx(7), Dcm-Build%(7), Dcm-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(9), Dcm-Acc/EndRdx/Rchg(9)
Level 1: Dark Embrace -- UnbGrd-ResDam(A), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx(3), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx/Rchg(3), UnbGrd-Rchg/ResDam(5)
Level 2: Tenebrous Regeneration -- Pnc-Heal/+End(A), Pnc-Heal(17), NmnCnv-Regen/Rcvry+(42)
Level 4: Spirit Ward -- DctWnd-Heal/Rchg(A)
Level 6: Will Domination -- GldJvl-Dam%(A), Dcm-Acc/Dmg(11), Dcm-Dmg/EndRdx(11), Dcm-Dmg/Rchg(13), Dcm-Acc/EndRdx/Rchg(13), Dcm-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(15)
Level 8: Psychic Focus -- GssSynFr--Build%(A)
Level 10: Obsidian Shield -- GldArm-3defTpProc(A), StdPrt-ResDam/Def+(15), StdPrt-ResKB(17)
Level 12: Murky Cloud -- UnbGrd-ResDam(A), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx(23), UnbGrd-Rchg/ResDam(23), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx/Rchg(25)
Level 14: Mystic Flight -- BlsoftheZ-Travel/EndRdx(A)
Level 16: Obscure Sustenance -- Prv-Heal(A), Prv-Heal/EndRdx(25), Prv-EndRdx/Rchg(40), Prv-Heal/Rchg(40), Prv-Heal/Rchg/EndRdx(46), Prv-Absorb%(46)
Level 18: Psionic Tornado -- Ann-ResDeb%(A), Ann-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(19), Ann-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(19), Ann-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(21)
Level 20: Cloak of Darkness -- ShlWal-ResDam/Re TP(A), LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(21), Ksm-ToHit+(42)
Level 22: Rune of Protection -- UnbGrd-ResDam(A), UnbGrd-Rchg/ResDam(40), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx/Rchg(42), UnbGrd-EndRdx/Rchg(43)
Level 24: Kick -- Empty(A)
Level 26: Scramble Thoughts -- OppStr-Acc/Dmg(A), OppStr-Dmg/Rchg(27), OppStr-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(27), OppStr-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(29), OppStr-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(29), OppStr-Rchg/+Opportunity(31)
Level 28: Tough -- UnbGrd-ResDam(A), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx(31), UnbGrd-Rchg/ResDam(31), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx/Rchg(34)
Level 30: Weave -- LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx(A), LucoftheG-Def/Rchg(37), LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx/Rchg(39), LucoftheG-Def(39), LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(39)
Level 32: Psychic Wail -- Obl-Dmg(A), Obl-Acc/Rchg(33), Obl-Dmg/Rchg(33), Obl-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(33), Obl-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(34), Obl-%Dam(34)
Level 35: Mind Probe -- TchofDth-Acc/Dmg(A), TchofDth-Dmg/EndRdx(36), TchofDth-Dmg/Rchg(36), TchofDth-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(36), TchofDth-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(37), TchofDth-Dam%(37)
Level 38: Oppressive Gloom -- Acc-I(A)
Level 41: Psychic Shockwave -- Obl-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(A), Obl-%Dam(43), Obl-Dmg(43), Obl-Acc/Rchg(45), Obl-Dmg/Rchg(45), Obl-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(46)
Level 44: Dominate -- Dvs-Acc/Dmg(A), Dcm-Acc/Dmg(45), GldJvl-Dam%(48), Apc-Dam%(48), GldNet-Dam%(48), UnbCns-Dam%(50)
Level 47: Link Minds -- LucoftheG-Def(A), LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(50)
Level 49: Hasten -- RechRdx-I(A), RechRdx-I(50)
Level 1: Brawl -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Opportunity 
Level 1: Prestige Power Dash -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Slide -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Quick -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Rush -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Surge -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Sprint -- Empty(A)
Level 2: Rest -- Empty(A)
Level 4: Ninja Run 
Level 2: Swift -- Empty(A)
Level 2: Health -- Mrc-Rcvry+(A)
Level 2: Hurdle -- Empty(A)
Level 2: Stamina -- PrfShf-End%(A)
Level 50: Musculature Total Core Revamp 
Level 50: Spectral Total Core Conversion 
Level 50: Void Judgement 
------------

• Like 4