Thanks to GM's for visit on TB

Argent Aegis

Thanks for the GM's that visited Torchbearer on 10/3.  It was quite a delightful surprise to see them at the same time my young kids were learning to play COH.  After a brief fanboy moment by me (had to take the below pic), I explained to them who the GM's were and their important roles in keeping the game going.  So thanks again for making their first ever visit out of the tutorial an extra special memory the three of us will share. 

977424635_Screenshot2020-10-03153559.thumb.png.c860fcb6a5097b8653c153e9ee49eb8e.png

• Like 9

Water Damage - Water/Ice Blaster

Atom Bum -  Rad/Fire Brute
Abyssal - Titan Weapon/Bio Scrapper
Razer's Edge - Katana/Bio Brute

• Lead Game Master

We were having a great time visiting all the servers last night and just hanging out with you guys en-masse! Was great to see you all and it's both great (and slightly scary as a player/parent myself) to think of the next generation of players exploring the city/isles now.

• Like 5

GM ColdSpark

Lead Game Master

Ways to Contact Me: Here is the link to the Homecoming Discord  and I am GM ColdSpark

Got time to spare? Want to see Homecoming thrive? Consider volunteering as a Game Master!

• Retired Game Master
12 hours ago, Argent Aegis said:

So thanks again for making their first ever visit out of the tutorial an extra special memory the three of us will share. 

977424635_Screenshot2020-10-03153559.thumb.png.c860fcb6a5097b8653c153e9ee49eb8e.png

Thank you for telling us your story!

It's great to be a part of someone's origin story like this!

Many of the impacts someone has in this world are left unknown to them. Thank you for sharing how we have impacted you. It means the world to us.

• Like 4

• City Council

Thank you for posting this! I’m happy we were able to help create something special for something that was already going to make some pretty special memories to begin with. It’s awesome that you are already sharing this great game with your “sidekicks”! It was fun to hang out with all of you.

• Like 5