Question on Rad/Dark

dead

So, as my first tanker I went Rad/Dark.  Found a build I liked and made it.  It's a complete beast,, except for damage.  I can withstand pretty much anything I think(still need to test it more), and that was what I wanted, but the damage just feels lacking.  Am I just too used to brutes and blasters?  In +4 x8, it just seems forever to take down mobs.   I know that tanks are designed to pull all the aggro and survive and all that.  I just figured with the changes to tank it would have been a little more.  Maybe I'm slotted wrong, this is my first pure resistance build.   Suggestions?

FNB 1st attempt Rad.DM.mxd

The two big things I see are that you didn't slot two of your attacks for damage.  Siphon Life is one of your strongest attacks, it should be all damage, not healing. If you fill them both with Mako's Bite it'll get you near cap on S/L resist and a bit more defense.

You don't need Dark Consumption, you'll get all your recovery from the Rad armor. Replace it with Soul Mastery / Gloom for another quick and strong attack. Move some slots from Gamma Boost to Gloom and put Apocalypse in there for the +rech boost. If you six-slot it you'll be near Psi resist cap.

With that you'll have three more good damage powers and things will go quicker.

I'd also suggest swapping the procs in Soul Drain for Dam/Rech. You want it perma and it's easy to hit 10 targets in a new spawn for over 60% constant damage buff.