Gunner's Advanced Basic Bindfile - GABB!

Shenanigunner

The first companion to the Technical Guide is here... a thoroughly rewritten basic bindfile that replaces the default set with cleaner, more intuitive and more modern keymappings.

I know, there's a billion keybind files, tips, snips, codes and tricks out there. But most date back to Live, not many use newly available commands and options, and none - AFAIK - fix a lot of clumsy and archaic keys dating from gaming limitations of a decade ago.

Completely reference guide written for novices and experienced binders, and bindfile set, on the site, with the Guide, HERE.

UPDATED: v4.15 Technical Guide (post 27p7)... 154 pages of comprehensive and validated info on on the nuts and bolts!
ALSO:  GABS Bindfile  ·  WindowScaler  ·  Teleport Guide  ·  and City of Zeroes  all at  www.Shenanigunner.com

I know, there's a billion keybind files, tips, snips, codes and tricks out there. But most date back to Live, not many use newly available commands and options, and none - AFAIK - fix a lot of clumsy and archaic keys dating from gaming limitations of a decade ago.

Ahem! https://forums.homecomingservers.com/index.php/topic,2643.0.html

I've also updated my MM binds to use the new powexec_location command for click free summoning. Some of us are still coming up with new tricks.

Yes, powexec_location completely revamps how all the point-click powers can be used. I'm going to post a writeup here after I rewrite the Guide section.

Update to the GABB bind setup posted - fixes and includes the Healer add-in now.

UPDATED: v4.15 Technical Guide (post 27p7)... 154 pages of comprehensive and validated info on on the nuts and bolts!
ALSO:  GABS Bindfile  ·  WindowScaler  ·  Teleport Guide  ·  and City of Zeroes  all at  www.Shenanigunner.com