TW question

Sykar

This might seem weird but I was wondering which power pool powers do not let my hero put away her nice oversized Zweihänder in order to attack with a power pool attack/epic pool? I get really annoyed when I see the weapon just disappear and when I want to reuse TW again see that "unsheathe" animation. Funny enough Apprentice Charm actually has a unique animation with TW and she keeps the weapon out. Spring Attack on the other hand is annoying which is why I specced out of it again. At level 24 I do not have that many respecs left so for being able to chose potential pool powers like Flurry I am wondering of there are other powers which keep her weapon out.

P.S.: Energy Rifles have the same problem, ugh.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Sykar said:

Can you recommend me anything from the power pools or should I stay mostly clear? I like Jumping a lot on this char, anything worthwhile in it besides Super Jump and Combat Jumping?

Hasten from speed, tough/weave from fighting (you'll have to waste a power pick on boxing or kick to get them,) but I'm pretty stuck in my ways. I'm a flight pool junkie because I can take hover and afterburner and stick Luck of the Gambler +7.5% recharge IOs in them.

• Thanks 1