How does one find a supergroup on this server

wymorr

I played a tank and EMP defender in retail. Doing EMP again. Looking for a supergroup that does task forces. Currently lvl 25 blue side. Thanks

just hit LFG channel. There are always TFs going. Hopped on a posi TF last night, just like old times. There is also a Excelsior SG topic in these forums that helps, ask in chat. They are slowly popping up.

Did you have an emp defender named Mercury but in your TF? I want a super group so I can make friends and have regular people I play with. Thanks for the info!

No I was emp def on that team.(Bonnie Mcmurray 19 emp/water def)(SG is  The Girls of Nukem High)  but I'll keep my ears up if I see you in game. 

A lot of SGs from back in the day are re-formed on the new servers. Two of the three SGs I was in on Liberty exist now on Excelsior. We're all busy with our alts and getting our 50s up and running again but if you feel even halfway tempted to add a Global Friend, as if they're in an SG already and if not, start a new one of your own. Or hit up @Arclight. (with the dot on the end) cause he knows what he's doing, SGwise.