Excelsior Supergroups!

RebelRob32

I figured I'd start a thread for people to post about and find Excelsior based Supergroups

You can use this fun format

Name of SG:

SG Officers:

SG Outline:

and then from there whatever floats your Super Boat!

*Death to the Spider!*

Look for Dr. Ezra Aylman in Paragon City!

Name of SG: The Sisterhood

SG Officers: @GEL, @LadyLiz, @Frazier, @Daisy Diesel

SG Outline: Female characters helping lower levels/new people, doing story arcs, TFs and attempting to recreate the sever wide events we were known for on Liberty

The Sisterhood - Liberty Server

Female characters even if it's a guy behind the keyboard?

I'm an equal opportunity character creator and have heroes of both sexes, so possibly not the right SG for me but I like what you're about (old vet at the game from the old Liberty server that started playing again 2 days ago)

SG Outline: Female characters helping lower levels/new people, doing story arcs, TFs and attempting to recreate the sever wide events we were known for on Liberty

OMG GEL!!!!  :)

Female characters even if it's a guy behind the keyboard?

I'm an equal opportunity character creator and have heroes of both sexes, so possibly not the right SG for me but I like what you're about (old vet at the game from the old Liberty server that started playing again 2 days ago)

Just the character is female, it doesn't matter who is behind the keyboard.

• Like 1

OMG GEL!!!!  :)

I've been looking for you! Welcome home!

Name of SG: Paragon Defense Force

SG Officers: Infinitum and Aleriana - and anyone else that returns from the first run.

SG Outline: Close knit, friends fighting crime and saving the world.

We were once in the top 5 on Victory server, but haven't ran across any of the old regulars yet.  Hoping we will.

Name:  League of Extraordinarily Old Players

Officers: Can only remember mine, Stinkbug and Dweller

Outline: Just a SG for anyone, populated by a group of folks who met mostly on this game on the Protector server. Pretty casual, low-key and just out to have fun in any way you want to that isn't griefing or exploitative.

We used to run a few SGs on Protector, the big one I can't recall the name of, but Knights of the Redneck Republic was another main one (formed by Darth Tater) We are always looking for old members to reconnect with, but welcome new friends in the making too. We keep an active discord channel for those interested.

Not a supergroup, but I created a global channel for Controllers. 

/chat_join Controllers

Who we are: No one in particular! But looking for other people who like running Controller alts.  Of course other AT's are welcome also. 

Activity: None planned, but it will be nice if we get enough members so that scheduled "all-controller" teams could be formed to faceroll.. er, I mean tackle highest-difficulty content.  Also help others with build questions and the like.

SG Base: None. You can use your own or join another. Just join our channel anyways.

Looking for: Anyone that rolls a Controller alt or is interested in rolling one.  Also looking for others to help get the channel going.

Contacts: @pyrotechnique

• Like 1

My in game name is @Alecia I haven't really played since 2007 but I'm super excited its back. Looking for an SG, please feel free to shoot me an invite

Look for @GEL, @Lady Liz, @Frazier or @Daisy Diesel if you haven't heard from me yet. We'd love to have you.

SG: Girls of Nukem High

Leader: Bloody Knuckles.   

New school, same rules. Tiny schoolgirls. Global is lolcaust. Keeping it going for anyone from back in the say and always accepting new students.

SG:  The LEGION

SG Officers:  Arclight (Me)

One of Liberty's oldest and largest SGs.  Trying to get the band back together!  :D

iBot reporting in Sir!  8)

Guess I'll have to download the game now  ;D

One of Liberty's oldest and largest SGs.  Trying to get the band back together!  :D

You are most welcome back home my friend!!  Great to hear from you!!!

Welcome back iBot....you better be downloading and getting back in here. Hey there Arc looks like a few more Legion peeps are coming back to get the band back together. Looking to join back up myself.

Welcome back iBot....you better be downloading and getting back in here. Hey there Arc looks like a few more Legion peeps are coming back to get the band back together. Looking to join back up myself.

Doc M!!  How the hell are you!!??  Great to see you on here!!  Check you PMs on these forums.  I will send you some info!