A Question for the Staff (Or whoever else may know the answer)

Peydrous

I've been reading a lot of forums and news articles of the opening of Homecoming, and I have a question about your future.

Do you have plans/permissions to alter the game and add to it?  Can we as players expect to see new content?  If so will we expect to see new Characters, stories, powers, archtypes etc?

Just a curious person wondering how excited to get for Homecoming!

I've been reading a lot of forums and news articles of the opening of Homecoming, and I have a question about your future.

Do you have plans/permissions to alter the game and add to it?  Can we as players expect to see new content?  If so will we expect to see new Characters, stories, powers, archtypes etc?

yeah there's already a new AT, revamped zones, etc., check the patch notes

https://docs.google.com/document/d/11cLJiSYlfueJheOumRywG8Evip2Mjmu_30Y6ePaetqY/edit?usp=sharing

yeah there's already a new AT, revamped zones, etc., check the patch notes

https://docs.google.com/document/d/11cLJiSYlfueJheOumRywG8Evip2Mjmu_30Y6ePaetqY/edit?usp=sharing

A lot, maybe most, of that is from the actual Issue 25 that they were testing internally/working on when NC pulled the plug on the live game. I'm sure the new GMs have access and know-how to add/remove/alter some things, but they didn't create a lot of that stuff, just finished what the Paragon devs never got a chance to.