Question about Malta detoggling Rise to the Challenge

PeregrineFalcon

Fighting Malta the other day with my Willpower/Super Strength Tanker, and a friend on mine on his Willpower Scrapper.

Every time we went up against a Zeus class titan (the boss mechs) Rise to the Challenge, and no other toggle, would get dropped. This would happen to both of us. And no, it wasn't Sappers. We always targeted and killed them first. We still had endurance. And, as I said, was only ever Rise to the Challenge that got dropped.

Now I remember something about micro-sleeps causing detoggling, and was wondering if that's what this was, but I can't find anything about it on the wiki. Am I misremembering? Is it a bug? Or is this really a thing that Malta bosses can do?

Edited by PeregrineFalcon

"It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire posts, the posts become warning points. It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion."

Being constantly offended doesn't mean you're right, it means you're too narcissistic to tolerate opinions different than your own.

On 11/11/2020 at 1:29 PM, PeregrineFalcon said:

Now I remember something about micro-sleeps causing detoggling, and was wondering if that's what this was, but I can't find anything about it on the wiki. Am I misremembering? Is it a bug? Or is this really a thing that Malta bosses can do?

If you get held/slept then any aggro-toggles will turn off. The Gunslingers can stack up  holds quick if they all shoot you at the same time, or maybe it was that combined with stuns or some other mez, stacked up enough to detoggle you.