Rogue Faction option Bug

Daytona Ral

So, I've played Rogue characters in the past and had no issues in either Villain, Hero, or Co-op Zones. But today I was on a PI team as a Rogue Night Widow and I had to cross from one hero Zone to another and on a separate travel used an ouroportal. Both times, when I zoned, I was kicked from the team. Then, later, I was putting together a Dark Astoria team and I couldn't form a co-op team, even when everyone was in zone. I had to go back to Null and change to Vigilante in order to form the co-op team.

Has something happened to bug the Rogue option? I wanted to keep my Night Widow Rogue so she could both do Freedom Phalanx TFs and Portal Corp missions AND initiate Villain content, outside of Paper missions. But it doesn't seem like I'm going to be able to do that if I'm going to be unceremoniously kicked whenever I zone. Any idea what's happening with this?

My Global is @Chistery and the character I was playing was Darkbryde. I currently have her set to Vigilante to avoid the issues I was having. Let me know if you need me to set her back to Rogue so you can test to see if I'm crazy.

Being kicked from blue side teams as a Rogue when either you or someone else goes to Ouroboros or a supergroup base is a very, very longstanding bug that has been in the game since prior to sunset.  It's quite annoying.  It's why I generally don't join blue side mission teams as I only change my characters' alignment from Rogue when absolutely necessary, and I don't see running blue side missions as necessary. :classic_tongue:  FWIW, you don't get kicked from TFs as a Rogue, only regular missions.

You should have been able to form a team in Dark Astoria though when everyone was in the zone.

Yep. This has been going on forever.... It's why I ended up having two versions of my main. One with her original Rogue alignment and the other a blue side native.

It gets really old really fast when you're constantly being kicked from teams. <_<

Taker of screenshots. Player of creepy Oranbegans and Rularuu bird-things.

Kai's Diary: The Scrapbook of a Sorcerer's Apprentice