Cortex spawned early on Mission 3 of red-side Piecemeal arc; Desk was non-interactable, mission not able to be completed

• Developer

Ran with three people; Lines, Myrmidon, and myself (I was team leader). We got to the lab, and Lines interacted with desk before I did and got a message the desk was only useable by the leader.

After, we noticed Cortex had spawned (just him, no Pierce or Buzzsaw).

After clearing the bees and Kraken EB the desk didn't allow any interactions from me, soft-locking the mission.

Will test solo and see if having a non-leader interact with the desk first is what did it.

Cortex out early.PNG

Edited by Nayreia / Karonax
typo correction

Love this game and its community? Want to give back? Volunteer as a Game Master! Help make Homecoming the best it can be!

Writer of the Patch Notes

Red side, best side!

• Developer

Re-ran this by myself; Cleared the whole room, and then went to interact with the desk; No pop-up from interaction; Unable to complete mission.

A teammate interacting with it before might have been what spawned early Cortex last time, but the interactable not activating seems to be its own issue independent from it.

no pop-up.gif

• Like 1

Love this game and its community? Want to give back? Volunteer as a Game Master! Help make Homecoming the best it can be!

Writer of the Patch Notes

Red side, best side!

• Jimmy locked this topic