Extra Sever Info to help find a home

Guest Lerch2000

Guest Lerch2000

Give a little more detail to the server Information screen (like what you did with the Reunion (EU))

Everlasting (...)

Excelsior (RP)

Indomitable (PVP)

Torchbearer (...)

just st add PVP for servers with PVP as the primary focus, RP for the roleplayers, and PVE for those of us who just enjoy the game and its missions (story). This will help any newer players to find a server they can relate to better (A home) but also does not force people to that limitation.

**the current listing is just what I heard in discord chat.

On a side note does the game have the Gadgetry from the Paragon Market implemented? (I am not finding it in the power pools or on the P2W vendor)

Everlasting is the unofficial RP server, same for Indomitable and PvP. There is no official server for either, technically, you're allowed to RP or PVP on any server, just RP is encouraged (not required) on Everlasting and same for PVP on Indom.

Guest Lerch2000

Kind of missed the whole point of this post, but that's fine. Basically, people with the same mindset (playstyle) like to gravitate to each other because of it which normally forms a more helpful community with fewer issues. As far as them being unofficial server types I did mention that.

Kind of missed the whole point of this post, but that's fine. Basically, people with the same mindset (playstyle) like to gravitate to each other because of it which normally forms a more helpful community with fewer issues. As far as them being unofficial server types I did mention that.

They're the 'unofficial' RP, PVP, etc servers for a reason tho. If you slapped (RP) or (PVP) next to Everlasting or Indomitable, you'd make them the official RP and PVP servers, which invites a whole new host of issues.

My recommendation for new players is to ask more established players where they should go if they want to PVP or RP.

They're the 'unofficial' RP, PVP, etc servers for a reason tho. If you slapped (RP) or (PVP) next to Everlasting or Indomitable, you'd make them the official RP and PVP servers, which invites a whole new host of issues.

My recommendation for new players is to ask more established players where they should go if they want to PVP or RP.

I had the same challenge when I started back...The forums call out the servers as unofficial PVP or unofficial RP.  Pretty sure you could just add the words (unofficial RP) or (unofficial PVP) next to Everlasting or Indomitable, and they'd still be the unofficial homes.  And clearly Homecoming supports these unofficial homes, because they have labeled them as such in the forums...

"The opposite of a fact is falsehood, but the opposite of one profound truth may very well be another profound truth." - Niels Bohr

Global Handle: @JusticeBeliever ... Home servers on Live: Guardian ... Playing on: Everlasting