Regarding Stance...

Starhammer

So let me preface this by saying that you guys are doing amazing work, and any disappointment I have is likely my own fault for not spending enough time on Beta and\or adjusting my own expectations...

So, with the stance customization, I guess I was kinda hoping for something a little different. In my case, with Beast Run, sometimes I use it primarily because I want that kind of hunched over, wrestler like pose it gives... but I don't always like the bounding on all fours movement animation tied to it (gotta say it was the first thing that came to mind seeing Frog-lady do it on The Mandalorian though). From the description of Stance customization, I was hoping I could, for instance, use Athletic Run for the performance side of the movement, on a mere two legs, while customizing the default to have that wrestler pose when just standing around. (yes, I'm sure I could achieve this through some "move-on-demand" bind, but was hoping for something a little more baked in).

So, I'm not gonna say what was done needs to be redone differently, again, the flaw was my expectations, not the alterations that were made, but for the purpose of future modifications, I'd love to see a way to accomplish something more like what I'm looking for, perhaps some way of tying an emote to a default stance or something (obviously not all emotes would be appropriate) whether by adding a stance category to the costume creator (thereby allowing different stances emotes to be tied to different costumes, much like what was just done, but not tying movement animation to standing around animation), or perhaps a /stance <emote name> command that would semi-permanently (until you use the command again) activate an emote whenever you're just stancing there.

On a related note, I didn't notice anything about Flypose in this build... any chance we can get the flypose emotes built into the customizer like was done with Ninja/Beast Run? What was done would be perfect for those, and so much more dependable than messing with emote commands while flying.

• Like 1