He has no legs

Snarky

Firstly let me thank the Homecoming team for a wonderful i27.  Thank you so much.  

I am pretty Snarky yet I find everything about the update quite enjoyable.

Circling to the topic at hand.  I just played the Doc Buzzsaw Arc on my Redside toon.  That was good.  Specifically enjoyed the writing and how it beautifully meshed with cannon and even progressed the storyline of Vahz and Freaks.

I wonder if someone was reading some of my characters backstories.  Quite a few of mine are detailed variations of a low level Paragon citizen who uses Excelsior and the other mythic substances of the city to become first a bodybuilder, then a failed experiment, then an undead failed experiment.  Then a Super. The details vary, but you get the picture.

Okay, really circling in now.  No legs!!!  The Freaklok with no legs!

Loved it.  talk about less being more.  Is there any way the team could have options for no legs in the costume creator?  You could put in 3-10 variations on the bottom.  From the strage metal the freak had, to ghostly wispy aura trailing for magic.  Maybe a steam powered looking version.  A high tech shiny glowy part one.  Even with zero animation on any of them the options would give a lot of creative space.

Again, great job. Thank you.

• Like 2

Seconded, because I'm still holding my breath for snake lower-body option.  No I do NOT care how silly that would be with Martial Arts.  Still want it.

• Haha 1

Tim "Black Scorpion" Sweeney: Matt (Posi) used to say that players would find the shortest path to the rewards even if it was a completely terrible play experience that would push them away from the game...

╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

Clave's Sure-Fire Secrets to Enjoying City Of Heroes
Ignore those farming chores, skip your market homework, play any power sets that you want, and ignore anyone who says otherwise.
This game isn't hard work, it's easy!
Go have fun!
╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝