6 rookie questions

kcfalcon

Just now, Bill Z Bubba said:

Sad but true.

Had the thought the other day that hasten should be turned into a passive +20% recharge/movement buff.

Then I pondered the pitchforks and torches.

I actually started typing a longer reply, but then thought better of it so that I don’t detail the thread too much. Suffice it to say, I totally understand both sides of the “nerf hasten” argument. 

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Saikochoro said:

4.  The difference between recovery and consumption is more important. I like to have at least 2 end/sec greater recovery than my endurance consumption. So if my consumption is 1.5 end/sec I shoot for 3.5 end/sec recovery. You have some wiggle room when you slot endurance procs like theft of essence. Invaluable endurance management IOs include: miracle + recovery, numinas convalescence +Regen/recovery, panacea +hp/end, performance shifter + end, and theft of essence + end. I slot miracle, numinas, and panacea in health. I slot performance shifter in stamina. Performance shifter proc can be slotted multiple times, so if you take physical perfection you can slot another proc in there too. And like others said, a lot theft of essence proc in dark Regen. 

Definitely making a copy of this!  And  yes, I  plan to take Physical Perfection.