Energy Melee question

Generator

On 12/3/2020 at 9:14 AM, Haijinx said:

Why do people always need to skip so many primary and secondary powers?

What are they getting instead?  Paper Mache arts and crafts? 

I like a fluid attack chain i can rely on for most situations, be it AE or single targert, with a couple fillers to do the opposite of whatever the chain does. Melee AT's have so much shit that doesn't really have a good use or fit into a nice chain that you really want to skip a lot of it, and trim it down from 9 powers to 5 or 6. At least I do. 

On 12/3/2020 at 10:14 AM, Haijinx said:

Why do people always need to skip so many primary and secondary powers?

What are they getting instead?  

Jump Kick!  YES!

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Active on Excelsior:

Prismatic Monkey - Seismic / Martial Blaster, Shadow Dragon Monkey - Staff / Dark Brute, Murder Robot Monkey - Arachnos Night Widow

I take the first 3 attacks while leveling  and for an exemplar build, but none of them are needed for a 50 lvl build. The lvl 1 attack can hold you're overall crit chance ato IO if you arent running the set elsewhere, especially if you want those slots for a patron snipe. 

I do have the lvl 4 cone in my current build because I found ae lacking and when you have total focus on it makes its cone larger. It some but now that I have incarnated coming together I'm not needing body mastery and might respec into mu and just take lightning ball instead. And then I'll have zapped as well.