How do I keep settings / layouts on new computer?

Attache

Retiring my 7-year old XPS and building a new computer tonight after work and since I definitely have my priorities straight, I'll be re-installing CoH  the minute I get Windows in and all the driver updates done. 

I was still on Tequila so going to change to the Homecoming launcher. What can I copy over from my previous  install to keep my character arrangement, settings, and layouts? I know if I want access to my costumes to copy over that folder but not sure about other game settings.

Thanks for any help!

Actioneer || Aerobat || Agent Archer || Agent Dare || Amazona || Arbiter Doom || Astrowoman || Atheos || Attache || Aurgelmir || Big League || Blue Weasel || Bomber Girl || Cavalcader || Centenarian || Change Agent || Charade || Chimpanzer || Chorus Girl || Chrono King || Circlet || Cockatrice || Cogsman || Coin-Operative || Cold Spell || Countess Cataclysm || Crackdown || Death Adder || Deathwatch || Devana || Didgeridoo || Dirigible || Doctor Arioch || Doctor Epoch || Doctor Typhoon || Duke Dreadsome || Executress || Eye || French Roast || Ghost Gal || Goldsmith || Hellstone || Herculon || Ifrit ||  Illuminoid || Iron Agent || Jen-X || Junkman ||  Liberta ||  Lord of Winter || Maera || Mime || Monument || Namtaru || Newsreel || Overman || Pakhet || Queen Cheetah || Queen Sting || Steve Saturn || Tarnation || Technoid || Teen Thunderbolt || Torch Titan || Xerelerex || Zodiax 

47 minutes ago, Attache said:

I was still on Tequila so going to change to the Homecoming launcher. What can I copy over from my previous  install to keep my character arrangement, settings, and layouts? I know if I want access to my costumes to copy over that folder but not sure about other game settings.

Copy over your Tequila install, and the HC launcher automagically copies over a ton of stuff.

Unofficial Homecoming Wiki - Paragon Wiki updated for Homecoming!  Your contributions are welcome!
(Not the owner/operator - just a fan who wants to spread the word.)