PvP Tournament: Draft n' Bash

Sarrona
Message added by GM Tock

This event has been cancelled by the organizers and has been removed from the Event Calendar by a GM.
(You're seeing this message because the thread is locked to player replies.)

On 12/26/2020 at 7:48 PM, Poned said:

I will volunteer to captain since ALL YALL SCARED đź—Ł

Thank you for volunteering @Poned.

I can’t even begin to thank you guys enough for the hard work & dedication you put into these events. Between you and @Sarrona, a magical experience is created every time you guys put your heads together. 

Just a reminder there is a little less than a week to sign up for the draft, if you haven’t already done so.

Special thanks to our Zone PvP Rep @CR Mochifor the lovely SC event I heard was hosted today.

cheers!

• Like 2

On 12/24/2020 at 12:48 PM, Xtreme Chaos said:

global is @Xtreme Dynamics

I have many PvE builds that I can respec in time for the event, could also try and get a new build prior if my captain would prefer it.

Have also played in RV quite a bit lately.

Please message me on discord Poned#3589 - you have 24 hours to send a message or you will be removed from my team. 

• Game Master

The event has ended, and a player who was banned continues to circumvent their ban to draw attention to a resolved matter.  This post is locked.

A gentle reminder to folks that continuing a locked discussion is a Code of Conduct violation and will result in sanctions for additional accounts.  Time to move on.

Edited by GM Tahquitz
  • Like 5
  • Confused 1

Homecoming: City of Heroes -- Want to play? Start here. - Enjoy helping others? Join us as a GM.