TICKET NO. 23147(GM IMPERVIUM)

loganxx

Simply put: I entered the mission at level 19 with one space left to level on the level display, when I finished the mission I was at level 19 and I had only one tic on my level display. There was no leveling sound nor a UP arrow in my level display.

This not a big problem, just annoying and all that 'not fair' feeling. I've been playing the game from the beginning in 2006. I'll still continue to play.

• Lead Game Master

Hiya!

I'm unfortunately off to work, so I won't have the ability to look into this until after; in the meantime, any chance you can provide a current screenshot of your status bar?

For anyone else reading this, have you ever had this happen where your XP bar filled and went over, but then you didn't level up?

GM Impervium
Homecoming FAQ; Need a hand? File a Support Ticket! Want to lend a hand? Apply to be a GM!

• Retired Developer
53 minutes ago, GM Impervium said:

Hiya!

I'm unfortunately off to work, so I won't have the ability to look into this until after; in the meantime, any chance you can provide a current screenshot of your status bar?

For anyone else reading this, have you ever had this happen where your XP bar filled and went over, but then you didn't level up?

I was once told it wasn't possible - but I reported this once in 2006 as I swore it happened to me. I've never had it happen since, and I chalked it up to my own error. I figured I wasn't paying good attention to the details. I'm not saying the same of the OP, just sharing my own experience.

"Science. Science, my friend, requires radical gambles and adventures in malpractice sometimes. Take solace in the fact that I tested the majority of these things on the dead, the re-dead, and the nearly departed before I went to live trials.

Honestly, most of my "specimens" were several iterations past being considered a human being with their original fingerprints, teeth, or IDs. So it was rather a lot like experimenting on moaning clay putty."

Got time to spare? Want to see Homecoming thrive? Consider volunteering as a Game Master! For science and community!

8 hours ago, loganxx said:

Simply put: I entered the mission at level 19 with one space left to level on the level display, when I finished the mission I was at level 19 and I had only one tic on my level display. There was no leveling sound nor a UP arrow in my level display.

This not a big problem, just annoying and all that 'not fair' feeling. I've been playing the game from the beginning in 2006. I'll still continue to play.

Yes, it happens from time to time. I've experienced it myself. As long as you get the XP and INF it's nothing to be worried about. You will continue to ding many more times past lvl 50 now too.

Being constantly offended doesn't mean you're right, it just means you're too narcissistic to tolerate opinions different than your own.

With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility.

Let's Go Crack a Planet.