Master of All Spacetime (SR/KM)

SableShrike

Something I've been working on since the recent Teleportation changes went live.

This is a straight up warlock; porting all over the place, warping enemies to him, and laying the beatdown in melee or ranged.

KM is much maligned in the current meta, but as @Sir Myshkin found in his great Proc Monster thread it has huge proc potential that puts it near the top of the pack when IO'd out.

If you load this in Mid's, the numbers don't lie.  Concentrated Strike is hitting for over 750 without any Power Siphon stacks.

I've used Repulsing Torrent as my "taunt" in this, as it kicks out significant AoE damage when set up for procs.

If you want Taunt, you can swap it with Repulsing and move the slots to Power Siphon for a full Gaussian's set.

The build winds up tough enough and accurate enough to rip through most +4/x8s without issue.

Hero Plan by Mids' Reborn : Hero Designer 2.7.2.10
https://github.com/Crytilis/mids-reborn-hero-designer

Click this DataLink to open the build!

Sable Shrike: Level 50 Magic Tanker
Primary Power Set: Super Reflexes
Secondary Power Set: Kinetic Melee
Power Pool: Teleportation
Power Pool: Fighting
Ancillary Pool: Energy Mastery

Hero Profile:
Level 1: Focused Fighting -- LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx(A), LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx/Rchg(7), LucoftheG-Def(7), LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(9), LucoftheG-EndRdx/Rchg(9), Ksm-ToHit+(34)
Level 1: Quick Strike -- Acc-I(A)
Level 2: Body Blow -- SprMghoft-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(A), SprMghoft-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(15), SprMghoft-Acc/Dmg(15), SprMghoft-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(17), SprMghoft-Dmg/Rchg(17), SprMghoft-Rchg/Res%(19)
Level 4: Smashing Blow -- SprGntFis-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(A), SprGntFis-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(19), SprGntFis-Acc/Dmg(21), SprGntFis-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(21), SprGntFis-Dmg/Rchg(23), SprGntFis-Rchg/+Absorb(23)
Level 6: Practiced Brawler -- RechRdx-I(A)
Level 8: Focused Senses -- Rct-Def(A), Rct-Def/EndRdx(11), Rct-EndRdx/Rchg(11), Rct-Def/Rchg(13), Rct-Def/EndRdx/Rchg(13), Rct-ResDam%(43)
Level 10: Dodge -- ShlWal-Def(A), ShlWal-Def/EndRdx(37), ShlWal-Def/Rchg(40), ShlWal-Def/EndRdx/Rchg(42), ShlWal-ResDam/Re TP(42)
Level 12: Evasion -- LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx(A), LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx/Rchg(33), LucoftheG-Def(33), LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(34), LucoftheG-EndRdx/Rchg(34)
Level 14: Agile -- LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx(A), LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx/Rchg(43), LucoftheG-Def(43), LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(45), LucoftheG-Def/Rchg(46)
Level 16: Repulsing Torrent -- SprFrzBls-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(A), SprFrzBls-Acc/Dmg(25), Rgn-Dmg/EndRdx(25), PstBls-Dam%(27), Bmbdmt-+FireDmg(27), SuddAcc--KB/+KD(33)
Level 18: Lucky -- LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx(A), LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx/Rchg(46), LucoftheG-Def(46), LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(48), LucoftheG-Def/Rchg(48)
Level 20: Power Siphon -- RechRdx-I(A), RechRdx-I(48)
Level 22: Combat Teleport -- EndRdx-I(A)
Level 24: Teleport Target -- Acc-I(A)
Level 26: Quickness -- Run-I(A)
Level 28: Burst -- SprAvl-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(A), SprAvl-Acc/Dmg(29), Arm-Dmg/EndRdx(29), Arm-Dam%(31), Obl-%Dam(31), Erd-%Dam(31)
Level 30: Fold Space -- Acc-I(A), RechRdx-I(50), RechRdx-I(50)
Level 32: Elude -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A)
Level 35: Focused Burst -- SprWntBit-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(A), SprWntBit-Acc/Dmg(36), Apc-Dmg/EndRdx(36), Apc-Dam%(36), GldJvl-Dam%(37), ExpStr-Dam%(37)
Level 38: Concentrated Strike -- SprBlsCol-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(A), SprBlsCol-Acc/Dmg(39), Hct-Dmg/EndRdx(39), Hct-Dam%(39), GldStr-%Dam(40), TchofDth-Dam%(40)
Level 41: Focused Accuracy -- EndRdx-I(A), EndRdx-I(42)
Level 44: Physical Perfection -- EndMod-I(A), PrfShf-EndMod(45), PrfShf-End%(45)
Level 47: Boxing -- Empty(A)
Level 49: Tough -- StdPrt-ResDam/Def+(A), GldArm-3defTpProc(50)
Level 1: Brawl -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Gauntlet 
Level 1: Prestige Power Dash -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Slide -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Quick -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Rush -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Surge -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Sprint -- Empty(A)
Level 2: Rest -- RechRdx-I(A)
Level 4: Ninja Run 
Level 10: Shadow Recall -- Empty(A)
Level 2: Swift -- Run-I(A)
Level 2: Health -- Mrc-Rcvry+(A), NmnCnv-Regen/Rcvry+(5), Pnc-Heal/+End(5)
Level 2: Hurdle -- Jump-I(A)
Level 2: Stamina -- EndMod-I(A), PwrTrns-EndMod(3), PwrTrns-+Heal(3)
Level 50: Musculature Core Paragon 
Level 50: Mighty Radial Final Judgement 
Level 50: Diamagnetic Radial Flawless Interface 
Level 50: Talons of Vengeance Radial Superior Ally 
Level 50: Barrier Radial Epiphany 
Level 50: Assault Core Embodiment 
------------

• Like 2

Echoing above sentiment, this sounds super fun to play! Do you have any keybind tricks to optimally use the different teleports and how flexible is the primary pick if one wanted to do this as a /Rad?  TP'ing to a pack in middle of room, FS to grab the rest into a -def PBAOE so the team will have an easier time with their alphas sounds incredible. 

Should work fine with any primary!

Combat Teleport I’ve got bound on a mouse thumb button, and Fold Space to my “T” key.

I know @Infinitum has a lot of fancier binds for Combat Port, he’d be the guy to ask!

And yeah, the Mids thing is a pain.  I have the beta installed that shows some i27 stuff so it may break the Data Link.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Apocohotep said:

Echoing above sentiment, this sounds super fun to play! Do you have any keybind tricks to optimally use the different teleports and how flexible is the primary pick if one wanted to do this as a /Rad?  TP'ing to a pack in middle of room, FS to grab the rest into a -def PBAOE so the team will have an easier time with their alphas sounds incredible. 

Here are the binds I finally went with...

/bind delete "powexec_location target combat teleport"

/bind uparrow "powexec_location forward:100 combat teleport"

/bind downarrow "powexec_location back:100 combat teleport"

/bind leftarrow "powexec_location left:100 combat teleport"

/bind rightarrow "powexec_location right:100 combat teleport"

/bind pageup "powexec_location up:300 teleport"

/bind pagedown "powexec_location up:100 combat teleport"

/bind end "powexec_location forward:300 teleport"

/bind home "powexec_location target teleport"

That way you have a close range tp to target, a long range tp to target, fast side to side movement, long range forward movement, short range forward movement, and short range up or down too.

You can also play around with distances to suite whatever your goal is.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Forgot to mention this, but I HIGHLY recommend you get the Kinetic Melee sound mod that is part of the COH Modder tool.

COH Modder is simple enough that even an old fart like me could figure it out with no issue.  It’s got something for everybody; I highly recommend the Sonic, Pistols, and Beam Rifle sound mods too.

COH Modder has a link here in the Tools, Utilities, & Downloads subforum.

Edited by SableShrike