Allow costume changes in AE

Greycat

Simple enough request to describe - allow us to (a) create two different costumes for minions in AE and (b) set a condition for them to change.

Example:

You have an arc where you have to infiltrate a warehouse to stop an AI from producing more robots programmed to steal everyone's aspirin post-New Years parties.

The robots are already programmed to be out in the world in a "safe" or "civilian" mode - but if they see a hostile threat, they go into a threat mode and armor up.

You'd like to have patrols watching for the player team - when they activate, armor appears over an otherwise plain surface to show they're aware and hostile (on top of, well, attacking you.)

Right now, I don't believe we can even give them combat auras - I'd have to double check but I think that's true (and if so, hey, side suggestion, could we?)

Example 2:

You are sent in to rescue a hostage. You lead them back to the door (could we have glowies for this?) when suddenly it's revealed... it's actually the evil mage  Ecafsihs`tahw! (Name's probably free at time of posting, by the way. Don't everyone rush at once to claim it.) 

Right now, we get dialog we can say. How about having him actually drop his illusion so he can gloat *as himself* as he reveals his nefarious plans (and tells his minions to wait for him to finish monologuing before killing you.)

There would probably have to be limits - this might *be* "only the boss can do this" or something, as well as something like a limit of a single change - since apparently really fast costume changes (not just color changes) can cause issues, thus our timers on our *own* changes. But it'd be another tool for some extra creativity and story telling.

Also, happy new year!

Primarily on Everlasting. Squid afficionado. Former creator of Copypastas. General smartalec.

I tried to combine Circle and DE, but all I got were garden variety evil mages.