Boxing/workout emotes

Greycat

Nope, not a power set. But we've got gym equipment, punching bags, etc. for our bases now. If you want to "use" a punching bag (for instance) though, you've got to... /em kata, or turn on (I think ) Weave (which just has you dodging around.) There are weights with no way to lift them. Treadmills that have you walking into them. So, suggestion for some emotes:

Stretching:

Arms up / back

Side to side

Strethcing one leg, then the other

"crack knuckles" (not really a *stretch,* I know, but arms in front.)

"dance stretch" (can't think of another way of putting it - leg horizontal and/or vertically up, one then the other.)

Boxing -

The obvious "boxing," throwing punches, bouncing a bit. Kind of good overall.

Boxing "react" (weaving. Honestly just the tough or weave - keep forgetting which - would work for this.)

Hold the bag (holding the other side of the punching bag.)

Hands up - holding hands up for targets.

Knocked out (fall over. Because, sure.)

Others:

Jog in place (possibly with the occasional "check pulse.")

Walk in place

Run in place. (all useful for the treadmill, too.)

Lift weights (would have to "create" weights in hand for this emote, which might do some ... amusing scaling, but it wouldn't be the first time.)

"Tai chi" variants - yes, we have /em kata, but something slower, flowing and more meditative looking.

Bonus points for weapon practice. Even more bonus points if it happens to be usable with our weapon sets if we're on a powerset with them.

• Like 2

Primarily on Everlasting. Squid afficionado. Former creator of Copypastas. General smartalec.

I tried to combine Circle and DE, but all I got were garden variety evil mages.