Pls Open up the lvl 40 Story Mission Pool

SlyfoX

First of all im not a Native English Speaker, so im pretty sure i will write some thing wrong ^^ (guten Tag from Germany)

There is a thing that really bugs me and that is that i mostly played all lvl 50 avaiable Storyarcs a dozent times and no new lvl 50 Storyarcs have come for a long time 😞

And running lvl 50 Paper or Radio Missions feels like a tasteless meal.

On the other side we have SO MANY good Storyarcs in the Lvl range from 40-45, it really bother me that u lvl so fast out there. REALY GOOD underratet Storyarcs!

Is it possible to make the lvl 40 storyarcs avayable till 50? That woud be AWESOME! Also the 40 Storyarcs finaly have their Time to Shine

The lvl 45-50 can stay the way they are, they just get added to the pool when u get 45

I think both sides will have a huge Benefit then and u also have more "lvl 50 Content without any HUGE Work"

Sure u have Oro but u can´t inv new players into it while u running it

And we often build a team where we run lvl 50 Story Missions arcs, and not all players have some hours to stay so thats why i think an opening of the 40 arcs till 50 woud be better then just to replay it in oro with a small team or solo

Dear Devs is this possible? 

Edited by SlyfoX
  • Like 2

The Red Side is my Home ^^

And in Grandville the Lvl 40 Contacs are really good!if u havent played them PLAY THEM! Trust me

sure for the Blue Side Tina Macintyre is a huge Win.

And i woud love to see more - LFG: Tina Macintyre Team LFM PST

its so mutch better then the Radio or Paper Missions

• Like 1