CoH Guru

markofantares

• 9 months later
  • 2 weeks later

This is Elemento.  I'm around. My two mains are with the Paragonian Knights and Justice Force International.  The original Justice Force we had back then had to add on the International because someone grabbed the name before Superstellar could.

Emerald Sky and I seem to be the only ones active in JFI. I lead the rogue side of the SG.

There are a few of us active with the Paragonian Knights most notably Becky Thunder and Pendragon.

Hey Nyx and One Hit Wonder.

I feel your pain re: only active person in your SG!

A friend of mine started an SG (Nova Star), which I joined because yay, friends! She even had a kinda cool base. And then she stopped playing, and made me the SG leader. And... I'm the only one who plays regularly. Good thing I'm good at soloing.

• 3 weeks later
  • 9 months later
  • 1 year later
  • 1 year later

Necroing this thread. Any Gurus still tootin' around?

The Imperial / Hellcat Jones / Lid here (though since coming back to the game a few weeks ago, I'm considering it time for the clean slate of characters).

• 3 weeks later
On 3/15/2024 at 12:55 AM, TheImperial said:

Necroing this thread. Any Gurus still tootin' around?

The Imperial / Hellcat Jones / Lid here (though since coming back to the game a few weeks ago, I'm considering it time for the clean slate of characters).

Yo!

Joe, or No-Show, or Slaphappy here. Seems all those names are taken though, so might be a clean slate for me too! Is there a GlobalChannel going?