Staff / what?

Dencrom

I want to try some power sets I've never used and am looking for suggestions of a good secondary for staff that is NOT one of the following:

Bio

Fire

Ice

Radiation

Regen

Shield

Super Reflex

Willpower

So unless I'm forgetting something what is left is:

Dark

Electric

Energy

Invulnerability

Ninjitsu

Of those, is there one people would suggest to pair with Staff?

Staff/NRG should be really good. Takes a while to blossom but mid-30s you'll find yourself with stupid defense, lots of End recovery tools (the lateness of these is one reason NRG can feel late blooming), some resists and a self-heal. 

My Staff/NRG Brute ended up at the incarnate cap for Smashing and Lethal almost by accident (actually beyond Lethal once you get Guarded Spin going). 

/invul is pretty fun on Stalkers. As in... sturdy, sturdy, sturdy. Passively so, so you can spend all your time on your Staff attacks; of which there are many.

There is decent synergy with Staff. You get +10% res to everything if you use Sky Splitter as a finisher, which stacks nicely with Invul's native resistances.

I have a Staff/Invul and her resistances reach 75% S/L, ~50% F/C/E/N/T... *and* Psionic, of all things. All of that while running a procced out attack chain.

Interesting on both fronts.

Stupid defense and lots of End options is always nice so NGR does sound sexy.

But dam you make INV sound good too.

I'll have to give it some thought. Got 3 other alts to hit 50 with anyway. This is going to be the next one I make.

Thanks for the responses.

And like I said it will be a bit so If other people have thoughts please share.