Beast power Fortify pet Questions...

RudedawgCDN

1) Can someone please explain how this power works?

2) I am assuming that pet damage suffers while this active?

3) Is this an "oh shi^" power when your pets get in trouble / or do you use it most of the time?

4) Can I slot pet io's in this power?

Thank you!

1. You and your pets gain stacks of a buff called Pack Mentality as they attack (and as you attack with attacks from your Primary set. This buff increases the damage they deal, and allows them to deal critical hits when you have Fortify Pack taken. When you activate Fortify Pack, the buff no longer increases their damage dealt and they cannot deal critical  hits, but they gain a defense and regeneration buff. The more stacks of the buff they have, the higher these buffs become.

2. Yes, pet damage suffers quite a bit while this is active. As per answer 1, your pets no longer gain the benefits of the Pack Mentality buff, which are increased damage and the ability to deal critical hits.

3. You can make it perma I believe, but I have always used it as a  panic button. I use it less as I gain enough powers in my Secondary set to keep my pets alive.  Eventually I only have the power at all because it allows my pets to deal critical hits.

4. No. If you go into your enhancement management screen, you can mouse over a power to see what kinds of sets any of your powers can take.

• Like 1