Quest marker trouble

Sykar

Alright I read the quest text thrice but it gives me no description where I could find the quest "Arrest the supply master & his men" given by the contact Merisel Valenzuela. The problem is that the quest marker points roughly 50 feet under the street. I can for the life of me not find any sewer entrance or a remote canal access to get there. Neither do any of the entrances around the quest marker work.Either I am seriously overlooking something or the quest marker is bugged. Any help would be welcome.

Edited by Sykar

On the Brickstown map, there are at least 2 underground areas that can be challenging to find.  

One is under an area near the north wall, east of the tram.  The underground area is a bit of a maze & navigating to the mission door can be a struggle.  There are entrances to this underground area from the south & east down on that lower level of the map.

Another is along the east wall.  There is a sewer  area underground there with sewer pipes as the mission doors.  I usually enter that by hugging the east wall heading south & go down a spillway into the sewer.  That usually puts me close the mission door.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Keep Redside - & Goldside - Alive!

here is where even an old (though confused) veteran like me bows humbly before "Mission Teleporter"  1 million at P2W   useful, abusable in TFs.  PRICELESS in certain situations like this

Edited by Snarky
  • Thanks 1

Ah yes, the underground parking lots in Brickstown & Faultline are also challenging to find at first.  The Brickstown one is on the mayhem/safeguard mission map for the zone, so I am especially embarrassed I forgot about that one. ☺️ 

Keep Redside - & Goldside - Alive!