Jump to content

Build help: More Damage!


Recommended Posts

This is a build that i modified to work with my concept. I didn't make the original one. It was close to what i wanted so i used it. The defense, recovery and regen are great but i feel that i lacking in accuracy and damage. Any help on getting my damage and accuracy up without changing my concept to much would be great. Money is not to big a problem i can work my way up to it if need be. Thx for any help.

 

Hero Plan by Mids' Reborn : Hero Designer 3.0.1.9
https://github.com/Reborn-Team/Hero-Designer

Click this DataLink to open the build!

New-Type: Level 50 Technology Blaster
Primary Power Set: Energy Blast
Secondary Power Set: Atomic Manipulation
Power Pool: Flight
Power Pool: Leadership
Power Pool: Speed
Power Pool: Fighting
Ancillary Pool: Mace Mastery

Hero Profile:
Level 1: Power Blast -- Thn-Acc/Dmg(A), Thn-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(3), Thn-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(3), Thn-Dmg/EndRdx(45), Thn-Dmg/Rchg(45), Thn-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(46)
Level 1: Electron Shackles -- GrvAnc-Hold%(A)
Level 2: Energy Torrent -- DfnBrr-Acc/Dmg(A), DfnBrr-Dmg/Rchg(5), DfnBrr-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(5), DfnBrr-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(17), DfnBrr-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(36), DfnBrr-Rchg/+Status Protect(37)
Level 4: Hover -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), Ksm-ToHit+(23), Krm-ResKB(29), Rct-ResDam%(29), ShlWal-ResDam/Re TP(48)
Level 6: Power Burst -- BlsWrt-Acc/Dmg(A), BlsWrt-Dmg/Rchg(7), BlsWrt-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(7), BlsWrt-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(21), BlsWrt-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(25), BlsWrt-Rchg/Dam%(25)
Level 8: Sniper Blast -- StnoftheM-Acc/Dmg(A), StnoftheM-Dmg/EndRdx(9), StnoftheM-Acc/ActRdx/Rng(9), StnoftheM-Dmg/ActRdx/Rchg(15), StnoftheM-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(15), Dvs-Hold%(17)
Level 10: Ionize -- RctRtc-ToHit(A), RctRtc-ToHit/Rchg(11), RechRdx-I(11)
Level 12: Aim -- RctRtc-ToHit(A), RctRtc-ToHit/Rchg(13), RechRdx-I(13)
Level 14: Fly -- Srn-Fly(A)
Level 16: Maneuvers -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx(23)
Level 18: Hasten -- RechRdx-I(A), RechRdx-I(19), RechRdx-I(19)
Level 20: Metabolic Acceleration -- NmnCnv-Regen/Rcvry+(A), NmnCnv-Heal/EndRdx(21), NmnCnv-EndRdx/Rchg(37), NmnCnv-Heal/Rchg(46), NmnCnv-Heal/EndRdx/Rchg(46), NmnCnv-Heal(48)
Level 22: Afterburner -- Flight-I(A)
Level 24: Boxing -- Acc-I(A)
Level 26: Explosive Blast -- Rgn-Dmg(A), Rgn-Dmg/Rchg(27), Rgn-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(27), Rgn-Acc/Rchg(31), Rgn-Dmg/EndRdx(42), SuddAcc--KB/+KD(43)
Level 28: Tough -- GldArm-3defTpProc(A), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx(34), UnbGrd-Max HP%(40), Ags-Psi/Status(48)
Level 30: Weave -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx(31), LucoftheG-Def(50)
Level 32: Nova -- ScrDrv-Acc/Dmg(A), ScrDrv-Dmg/EndRdx(33), ScrDrv-Dmg/Rchg(33), ScrDrv-Acc/Rchg(33), ScrDrv-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(34), SuddAcc--KB/+KD(34)
Level 35: Scorpion Shield -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), LucoftheG-Def(36), LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx(36)
Level 38: Positron Cell -- Lck-Acc/Hold(A), Lck-Acc/Rchg(39), Lck-Rchg/Hold(39), Lck-EndRdx/Rchg/Hold(39), Lck-Acc/EndRdx/Rchg/Hold(40), Lck-%Hold(40)
Level 41: Tactics -- GssSynFr--ToHit(A), GssSynFr--ToHit/Rchg(42), GssSynFr--ToHit/Rchg/EndRdx(42), GssSynFr--Rchg/EndRdx(43), GssSynFr--ToHit/EndRdx(43), GssSynFr--Build%(45)
Level 44: Assault -- EndRdx-I(A)
Level 47: Super Speed -- Clr-Stlth(A)
Level 49: Negatron Slam -- Hct-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(A), Hct-Dmg(50)
Level 1: Brawl -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Defiance 
Level 1: Prestige Power Dash -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Slide -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Quick -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Rush -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Surge -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Sprint -- Empty(A)
Level 2: Rest -- Empty(A)
Level 4: Ninja Run 
Level 2: Swift -- Run-I(A)
Level 2: Health -- Mrc-Rcvry+(A), Prv-Absorb%(31), Pnc-Heal/+End(50)
Level 2: Hurdle -- Jump-I(A)
Level 2: Stamina -- PrfShf-End%(A), PrfShf-EndMod(37)
Level 1: Momentum 
Level 1: Quick Form 
------------

Edited by Galamane
Link to post
Share on other sites

Are you married to Scorpion shield? As I said in the archery/TA thread it's a poor pick for a pure ranged blaster. The alternative is to softcap range defense and use a resist shield which adds another layer of mitigation as long as you keep enemies at range, which hover and general kiting strategies will allow you to do.

 

You Acc is fine, not sure why you would want more, even without tactics you will have little to no trouble hitting +4s.

 

If you want damage it will not be through assault or +damage bonuses. It'll be through procs. If you take my advice and drop scorpion shield for a resist based epic you can have something like this and I can promise you it'll do loads more damage than your build even without hasten, and be more survivable.

 

Hero Plan by Mids' Reborn : Hero Designer 2.7.2.10
https://github.com/Crytilis/mids-reborn-hero-designer

Click this DataLink to open the build!

Level 50 Technology Blaster
Primary Power Set: Energy Blast
Secondary Power Set: Atomic Manipulation
Power Pool: Flight
Power Pool: Leaping
Power Pool: Leadership
Power Pool: Fighting
Ancillary Pool: Electrical Mastery

Hero Profile:
Level 1: Power Blast -- SprDfnBrr-Acc/Dmg(A), SprDfnBrr-Dmg/Rchg(3), SprDfnBrr-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(3), SprDfnBrr-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(5), SprDfnBrr-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(5), SprDfnBrr-Rchg/+Status Protect(7)
Level 1: Electron Shackles -- Acc-I(A)
Level 2: Energy Torrent -- FrcFdb-Rechg%(A), SuddAcc--KB/+KD(15), Artl-Acc/Dam(15), Artl-Dam/End(17), Artl-Acc/Dam/Rech(17), Bmbdmt-+FireDmg(19)
Level 4: Fly -- BlsoftheZ-Travel/EndRdx(A), BlsoftheZ-ResKB(19), WntGif-ResSlow(43)
Level 6: Power Burst -- SprWntBit-Acc/Dmg(A), SprWntBit-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(7), SprWntBit-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(9), SprWntBit-Dmg/EndRdx/Acc/Rchg(9), SprWntBit-Rchg/SlowProc(11), GldJvl-Dam%(11)
Level 8: Sniper Blast -- StnoftheM-Acc/Dmg(A), StnoftheM-Acc/ActRdx/Rng(31), StnoftheM-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(34), StnoftheM-Dam%(37), StnoftheM-Dmg/EndRdx(40), GldJvl-Dam%(42)
Level 10: Hover -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), BlsoftheZ-Travel/EndRdx(13), BlsoftheZ-ResKB(13), Ksm-ToHit+(37)
Level 12: Aim -- GssSynFr--Build%(A), HO:Membr(42)
Level 14: Combat Jumping -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A)
Level 16: Maneuvers -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), Rct-Def(25), Rct-Def/EndRdx(29), Rct-ResDam%(29)
Level 18: Positron Cell -- GldJvl-Dam%(A), GhsWdwEmb-Dam%(46), NrnSht-Dam%(46), GldNet-Dam%(46), CldSns-%Dam(48), HO:Endo(48)
Level 20: Metabolic Acceleration -- PreOptmz-Acc/Rech(A), PreOptmz-EndMod/End(21), PreOptmz-EndMod/Rech(21), PreOptmz-EndMod/Acc/End(23), PreOptmz-EndMod/Acc/Rech(23), PreOptmz-EndMod/End/Rech(25)
Level 22: Tactics -- HO:Cyto(A)
Level 24: Boxing -- SprBlsCol-Acc/Dmg(A), SprBlsCol-Dmg/EndRdx(50)
Level 26: Explosive Blast -- FrcFdb-Rechg%(A), OvrFrc-Dam/KB(27), Artl-Acc/Dam(27), Artl-Dam/End(33), Artl-Acc/Dam/Rech(33), Ann-ResDeb%(37)
Level 28: Tough -- GldArm-3defTpProc(A), UnbGrd-Max HP%(42)
Level 30: Weave -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), ShlWal-Def/EndRdx(31), ShlWal-Def(31), ShlWal-ResDam/Re TP(33)
Level 32: Nova -- SprBlsWrt-Acc/Dmg(A), SprBlsWrt-Dmg/Rchg(34), SprBlsWrt-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(34), SprBlsWrt-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(36), SprBlsWrt-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(36), SprBlsWrt-Rchg/Dmg%(36)
Level 35: Shocking Bolt -- Dcm-Build%(A), Apc-Dam%(43), GldJvl-Dam%(43), GhsWdwEmb-Dam%(45), UnbCns-Dam%(45), Acc-I(45)
Level 38: Static Discharge -- Artl-Acc/Dam(A), Artl-Dam/End(39), Artl-Dam/Rech(39), Artl-Acc/Dam/Rech(39), Artl-Acc/Rech/Rng(40), Artl-End/Rech/Rng(40)
Level 41: Charged Armor -- StdPrt-ResDam/Def+(A), HO:Ribo(48), ResDam-I(50)
Level 44: Ionize -- HO:Membr(A)
Level 47: Afterburner -- BlsoftheZ-Travel/EndRdx(A), BlsoftheZ-ResKB(50)
Level 49: Vengeance -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A)
Level 1: Brawl -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Defiance
Level 1: Quick Form
Level 1: Prestige Power Dash -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Slide -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Quick -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Rush -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Surge -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Sprint -- Empty(A)
Level 2: Rest -- Empty(A)
Level 4: Ninja Run
Level 2: Swift -- Empty(A)
Level 2: Health -- Pnc-Heal/+End(A)
Level 2: Hurdle -- Empty(A)
Level 2: Stamina -- PrfShf-End%(A)
------------

 

 

Liberty, Torchbearer, Excelsior, Everlasting

Jezebel Delias

Level 50 Fire/Elec/Mace Blaster

Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey thx for the reply and the build!

1. Yeah I like scorpion shield for theme. The look just fits my vision of the hero.

2. I seem to be missing a lot more than i think i should in Task Force's and Trials. It might be just the nature of the Elite Bosses and Av's.

3. I like the idea of using procs in powers. I just couldn't figure out how to keep the other figures up (Defense Acc Recovery Regen).

4. Your to hit is 18%. The one i have is 61.75%. I must be missing something about how that works  when tryin to enemy's on a plus 4 setting.

5. Anymore input would be great. Thx again.

Link to post
Share on other sites

A ranged /Atomic build without Beta Decay makes me sad .... /Atomic should be about soft-capping S/L/R so you can stand in the middle of mobs while sweet sweet Beta Decay debuffs them and buffs your recharge.  Especially since you're wedded to Scorp Shield.

Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, Galamane said:

Hey thx for the reply and the build!

1. Yeah I like scorpion shield for theme. The look just fits my vision of the hero.

2. I seem to be missing a lot more than i think i should in Task Force's and Trials. It might be just the nature of the Elite Bosses and Av's.

3. I like the idea of using procs in powers. I just couldn't figure out how to keep the other figures up (Defense Acc Recovery Regen).

4. Your to hit is 18%. The one i have is 61.75%. I must be missing something about how that works  when tryin to enemy's on a plus 4 setting.

5. Anymore input would be great. Thx again.

In mids go to options -> configuration, go to the exemping and base values tab and set the base to hit to 39. That will simulate your to hit against +4s. Once that's set look at the accuracy of your attacks in the power window, and if the power's accuracy > 95% you are golden.

 

Take out the guassian's build up proc in tactics. You only have 3% more to hit in your build vs mine. However, my build has tactics earlier so you can use it exemped down for content as low as synapse. Power selection matters if you plan to exemp down for content and you will see that my build has survival and damage close to fully matured by level 25 for exemped content, assuming you are using attuned IOs.

 

There are a lot of slotting choices in your build I don't agree with from an efficacy standpoint like 6 slotting tactics for gaussians when you can 2 slot each travel power with blessing of the zephyr and come out on top on ranged defense bonuses while saving slots, 3 slotting hasten instead of 2 slotting it with 50+5 recharge IOs, 6 slotting metabolic with Numinas when the regen it provides is largely inconsequential in battle, while you could 6 slot preemptive optimization, solve the endurance issue, and get the same ranged defense bonus and squeeze a bit more global recharge.

 

While Scorp Shield fits your concept I'd just mule it with a LOTG 7.5 and call it a day and focus on ranged defenses. You can stack a decent amount of range defense from the rest of the patron power picks but I would never use the mace attacks because of the redraw. That gives you some breathing room to fit in some more procs in your bread and butter energy blasts. The end results looks like this:

 

Hero Plan by Mids' Reborn : Hero Designer 2.7.2.10
https://github.com/Crytilis/mids-reborn-hero-designer

Click this DataLink to open the build!

Level 50 Technology Blaster
Primary Power Set: Energy Blast
Secondary Power Set: Atomic Manipulation
Power Pool: Flight
Power Pool: Speed
Power Pool: Leadership
Power Pool: Fighting
Ancillary Pool: Mace Mastery

Hero Profile:
Level 1: Power Blast -- SprDfnBrr-Acc/Dmg(A), SprDfnBrr-Rchg/+Status Protect(5), SprDfnBrr-Dmg/Rchg(15), SprDfnBrr-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(17), SprDfnBrr-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(17), SprDfnBrr-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(36)
Level 1: Electron Shackles -- Thn-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(A), Thn-Acc/Dmg(39), Thn-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(39)
Level 2: Energy Torrent -- FrcFdb-Rechg%(A), SuddAcc--KB/+KD(3), SprFrzBls-Acc/Dmg(3), SprFrzBls-Dmg/EndRdx(5), SprFrzBls-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(7), Bmbdmt-+FireDmg(7)
Level 4: Fly -- WntGif-ResSlow(A)
Level 6: Power Burst -- SprWntBit-Acc/Dmg(A), SprWntBit-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(37), SprWntBit-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(37), SprWntBit-Dmg/EndRdx/Acc/Rchg(37), SprWntBit-Rchg/SlowProc(39), GldJvl-Dam%(50)
Level 8: Sniper Blast -- StnoftheM-Acc/Dmg(A), StnoftheM-Dmg/EndRdx(9), StnoftheM-Acc/ActRdx/Rng(9), StnoftheM-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(13), StnoftheM-Dam%(13), GldJvl-Dam%(15)
Level 10: Hover -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), BlsoftheZ-Travel/EndRdx(11), BlsoftheZ-ResKB(11), Ksm-ToHit+(50)
Level 12: Aim -- GssSynFr--Build%(A)
Level 14: Hasten -- RechRdx-I(A), RechRdx-I(50)
Level 16: Positron Cell -- Apc-Dam%(A), CldSns-%Dam(40), GldJvl-Dam%(40), GhsWdwEmb-Dam%(40), UnbCns-Dam%(43), HO:Nucle(46)
Level 18: Maneuvers -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), Rct-Def(19), Rct-Def/EndRdx(19), Rct-ResDam%(25)
Level 20: Metabolic Acceleration -- PreOptmz-Acc/Rech(A), PreOptmz-EndMod/End(21), PreOptmz-EndMod/Rech(21), PreOptmz-EndMod/Acc/End(23), PreOptmz-EndMod/Acc/Rech(23), PreOptmz-EndMod/End/Rech(25)
Level 22: Tactics -- HO:Cyto(A)
Level 24: Boxing -- Empty(A)
Level 26: Explosive Blast -- FrcFdb-Rechg%(A), OvrFrc-Dam/KB(27), Ann-ResDeb%(27), Artl-Acc/Dam(29), Artl-Dam/End(34), Artl-Acc/Dam/Rech(36)
Level 28: Tough -- StdPrt-ResDam/Def+(A), GldArm-3defTpProc(29), UnbGrd-Max HP%(36)
Level 30: Weave -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), ShlWal-Def/EndRdx(31), ShlWal-Def(31), ShlWal-ResDam/Re TP(31)
Level 32: Nova -- SprBlsWrt-Acc/Dmg(A), SprBlsWrt-Dmg/Rchg(33), SprBlsWrt-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(33), SprBlsWrt-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(33), SprBlsWrt-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(34), SprBlsWrt-Rchg/Dmg%(34)
Level 35: Scorpion Shield -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A)
Level 38: Ionize -- HO:Membr(A)
Level 41: Mace Beam Volley -- Artl-Dam/Rech(A), Artl-Acc/Rech/Rng(42), Artl-Acc/Dam(42), Artl-Dam/End(42), Artl-Acc/Dam/Rech(43), Artl-End/Rech/Rng(43)
Level 44: Summon Spiderlings -- ExpRnf-Acc/Rchg(A), ExpRnf-Acc/Dmg(45), ExpRnf-Dmg/EndRdx(45), ExpRnf-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(45), ExpRnf-EndRdx/Dmg/Rchg(46), ExpRnf-+Res(Pets)(46)
Level 47: Web Cocoon -- BslGaz-Acc/Hold(A), BslGaz-Acc/Rchg(48), BslGaz-EndRdx/Rchg/Hold(48), BslGaz-Acc/EndRdx/Rchg/Hold(48)
Level 49: Afterburner -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A)
Level 1: Brawl -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Defiance
Level 1: Quick Form
Level 1: Prestige Power Dash -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Slide -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Quick -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Rush -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Surge -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Sprint -- UnbLea-Stlth(A)
Level 2: Rest -- Empty(A)
Level 4: Ninja Run
Level 2: Swift -- Run-I(A)
Level 2: Health -- Pnc-Heal/+End(A)
Level 2: Hurdle -- Jump-I(A)
Level 2: Stamina -- PrfShf-End%(A)
------------

Liberty, Torchbearer, Excelsior, Everlasting

Jezebel Delias

Level 50 Fire/Elec/Mace Blaster

Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, brasilgringo said:

A ranged /Atomic build without Beta Decay makes me sad .... /Atomic should be about soft-capping S/L/R so you can stand in the middle of mobs while sweet sweet Beta Decay debuffs them and buffs your recharge.  Especially since you're wedded to Scorp Shield.

Yeah I know what you mean. I have a fire/Atomic that uses it.

Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Nemu said:

In mids go to options -> configuration, go to the exemping and base values tab and set the base to hit to 39. That will simulate your to hit against +4s. Once that's set look at the accuracy of your attacks in the power window, and if the power's accuracy > 95% you are golden.

 

Take out the guassian's build up proc in tactics. You only have 3% more to hit in your build vs mine. However, my build has tactics earlier so you can use it exemped down for content as low as synapse. Power selection matters if you plan to exemp down for content and you will see that my build has survival and damage close to fully matured by level 25 for exemped content, assuming you are using attuned IOs.

 

There are a lot of slotting choices in your build I don't agree with from an efficacy standpoint like 6 slotting tactics for gaussians when you can 2 slot each travel power with blessing of the zephyr and come out on top on ranged defense bonuses while saving slots, 3 slotting hasten instead of 2 slotting it with 50+5 recharge IOs, 6 slotting metabolic with Numinas when the regen it provides is largely inconsequential in battle, while you could 6 slot preemptive optimization, solve the endurance issue, and get the same ranged defense bonus and squeeze a bit more global recharge.

 

While Scorp Shield fits your concept I'd just mule it with a LOTG 7.5 and call it a day and focus on ranged defenses. You can stack a decent amount of range defense from the rest of the patron power picks but I would never use the mace attacks because of the redraw. That gives you some breathing room to fit in some more procs in your bread and butter energy blasts. The end results looks like this:

 

Hero Plan by Mids' Reborn : Hero Designer 2.7.2.10
https://github.com/Crytilis/mids-reborn-hero-designer

Click this DataLink to open the build!

Level 50 Technology Blaster
Primary Power Set: Energy Blast
Secondary Power Set: Atomic Manipulation
Power Pool: Flight
Power Pool: Speed
Power Pool: Leadership
Power Pool: Fighting
Ancillary Pool: Mace Mastery

Hero Profile:
Level 1: Power Blast -- SprDfnBrr-Acc/Dmg(A), SprDfnBrr-Rchg/+Status Protect(5), SprDfnBrr-Dmg/Rchg(15), SprDfnBrr-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(17), SprDfnBrr-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(17), SprDfnBrr-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(36)
Level 1: Electron Shackles -- Thn-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(A), Thn-Acc/Dmg(39), Thn-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(39)
Level 2: Energy Torrent -- FrcFdb-Rechg%(A), SuddAcc--KB/+KD(3), SprFrzBls-Acc/Dmg(3), SprFrzBls-Dmg/EndRdx(5), SprFrzBls-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(7), Bmbdmt-+FireDmg(7)
Level 4: Fly -- WntGif-ResSlow(A)
Level 6: Power Burst -- SprWntBit-Acc/Dmg(A), SprWntBit-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(37), SprWntBit-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(37), SprWntBit-Dmg/EndRdx/Acc/Rchg(37), SprWntBit-Rchg/SlowProc(39), GldJvl-Dam%(50)
Level 8: Sniper Blast -- StnoftheM-Acc/Dmg(A), StnoftheM-Dmg/EndRdx(9), StnoftheM-Acc/ActRdx/Rng(9), StnoftheM-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(13), StnoftheM-Dam%(13), GldJvl-Dam%(15)
Level 10: Hover -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), BlsoftheZ-Travel/EndRdx(11), BlsoftheZ-ResKB(11), Ksm-ToHit+(50)
Level 12: Aim -- GssSynFr--Build%(A)
Level 14: Hasten -- RechRdx-I(A), RechRdx-I(50)
Level 16: Positron Cell -- Apc-Dam%(A), CldSns-%Dam(40), GldJvl-Dam%(40), GhsWdwEmb-Dam%(40), UnbCns-Dam%(43), HO:Nucle(46)
Level 18: Maneuvers -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), Rct-Def(19), Rct-Def/EndRdx(19), Rct-ResDam%(25)
Level 20: Metabolic Acceleration -- PreOptmz-Acc/Rech(A), PreOptmz-EndMod/End(21), PreOptmz-EndMod/Rech(21), PreOptmz-EndMod/Acc/End(23), PreOptmz-EndMod/Acc/Rech(23), PreOptmz-EndMod/End/Rech(25)
Level 22: Tactics -- HO:Cyto(A)
Level 24: Boxing -- Empty(A)
Level 26: Explosive Blast -- FrcFdb-Rechg%(A), OvrFrc-Dam/KB(27), Ann-ResDeb%(27), Artl-Acc/Dam(29), Artl-Dam/End(34), Artl-Acc/Dam/Rech(36)
Level 28: Tough -- StdPrt-ResDam/Def+(A), GldArm-3defTpProc(29), UnbGrd-Max HP%(36)
Level 30: Weave -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), ShlWal-Def/EndRdx(31), ShlWal-Def(31), ShlWal-ResDam/Re TP(31)
Level 32: Nova -- SprBlsWrt-Acc/Dmg(A), SprBlsWrt-Dmg/Rchg(33), SprBlsWrt-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(33), SprBlsWrt-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(33), SprBlsWrt-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(34), SprBlsWrt-Rchg/Dmg%(34)
Level 35: Scorpion Shield -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A)
Level 38: Ionize -- HO:Membr(A)
Level 41: Mace Beam Volley -- Artl-Dam/Rech(A), Artl-Acc/Rech/Rng(42), Artl-Acc/Dam(42), Artl-Dam/End(42), Artl-Acc/Dam/Rech(43), Artl-End/Rech/Rng(43)
Level 44: Summon Spiderlings -- ExpRnf-Acc/Rchg(A), ExpRnf-Acc/Dmg(45), ExpRnf-Dmg/EndRdx(45), ExpRnf-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(45), ExpRnf-EndRdx/Dmg/Rchg(46), ExpRnf-+Res(Pets)(46)
Level 47: Web Cocoon -- BslGaz-Acc/Hold(A), BslGaz-Acc/Rchg(48), BslGaz-EndRdx/Rchg/Hold(48), BslGaz-Acc/EndRdx/Rchg/Hold(48)
Level 49: Afterburner -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A)
Level 1: Brawl -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Defiance
Level 1: Quick Form
Level 1: Prestige Power Dash -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Slide -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Quick -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Rush -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Surge -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Sprint -- UnbLea-Stlth(A)
Level 2: Rest -- Empty(A)
Level 4: Ninja Run
Level 2: Swift -- Run-I(A)
Level 2: Health -- Pnc-Heal/+End(A)
Level 2: Hurdle -- Jump-I(A)
Level 2: Stamina -- PrfShf-End%(A)
------------

Wow thx again for all your help. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...