Too many power bars.

Azathoth53

Should be arrows to either side of the 1 and you just press those to get to the power bar number that you want.

Global: @Valnara1; Discord Handle: @Valnara#0620

I primarily play on Everlasting, but you may occasionally find me on Indom. 🙂

Notable Characters: Apocolyptica - Demons/Storm MM; Lurking Monster - Human-Form WS; Environmentabot - Bots/Nature MM; Miss Fade - Ill/Traps Controller; Sister Apocalypse - Beast/Dark MM; Dr. Elaina Wrath - Plant/Rad Controller (Join the House of Wrath, and spread the word of science!); Ruff Ruff Boom - AR/Devices Blaster

image.thumb.png.7639c32e9921672d5f935febe6d7ace0.png

So, Tray bars can be a bit tricky.  Next to the big number on the left are arrows that go left and right.  Clicking those changes the number of the Tray.  You can have 9 different Trays.

In the main Tray panel there is an Arrow and a + sign in the upper-right corner.  The Arrow allows you to get up to three rows in the Tray Window; clicking it again at 3 rows will reduce it back down to 1.

The + sign opens up the independent Trays.  To get rid of one of those, right-click on it and select "Close Tray."

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later

If it helps , in options , you can increase UI Scale, Text Size, and even the size of the Mouse Pointer.

" When it's too tough for everyone else,

it's just right for me..."

( Unless it's Raining, or Cold, or Really Dirty

or there are Sappers, Man I hate those Guys...)

Marine X