Primary Power Set: Archery
Secondary Power Set: Atomic Manipulation
Power Pool: Leaping
Power Pool: Fighting
Power Pool: Leadership
Power Pool: Speed
Ancillary Pool: Electrical Mastery

Hero Profile:
Level 1: Aimed Shot -- SprDfnBrr-Acc/Dmg(A), SprDfnBrr-Dmg/Rchg(3), SprDfnBrr-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(3), SprDfnBrr-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(5), SprDfnBrr-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(5), SprDfnBrr-Rchg/+Status Protect(43)
Level 1: Electron Shackles -- Empty(A)
Level 2: Fistful of Arrows -- Bmbdmt-Dam(A), Bmbdmt-Acc/Rech/End(7), Bmbdmt-Dam/Rech(7), Bmbdmt-Acc/Dam/Rech(9), Bmbdmt-Acc/Dam/Rech/End(9), Bmbdmt-+FireDmg(11)
Level 4: Super Jump -- Empty(A)
Level 6: Blazing Arrow -- SprBlsWrt-Acc/Dmg(A), SprBlsWrt-Dmg/Rchg(11), SprBlsWrt-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(13), SprBlsWrt-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(13), SprBlsWrt-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(15), SprBlsWrt-Rchg/Dmg%(15)
Level 8: Aim -- RechRdx-I(A), RechRdx-I(40)
Level 10: Ionize -- RechRdx-I(A), RechRdx-I(40)
Level 12: Explosive Arrow -- OvrFrc-Dam/KB(A), SprFrzBls-Rchg/ImmobProc(17), SprFrzBls-Acc/Dmg(17), SprFrzBls-Dmg/EndRdx(19), SprFrzBls-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(19), SprFrzBls-Dmg/EndRdx/Acc/Rchg(21)
Level 14: Combat Jumping -- ShlWal-ResDam/Re TP(A), ShlWal-Def(21), ShlWal-Def/Rchg(23), ShlWal-Def/EndRdx/Rchg(39)
Level 16: Beta Decay -- TchofLadG-%Dam(A), DarWtcDsp-Slow%(23), ShlBrk-%Dam(42), AnlWkn-%ToHit(42), AnlWkn-DefDeb(43), CldSns-%Dam(46)
Level 18: Ranged Shot -- ExpMarks-Dmg/End/Int(A), ExpMarks-Acc/End/Rech(25), ExpMarks-Rng/FSnp(25), ExpMarks-Acc/Dmg(27), ExpMarks-Dmg/Rech(27), ExpMarks-Dmg/Int/Rng/Rech(29)
Level 20: Metabolic Acceleration -- NmnCnv-Regen/Rcvry+(A), NmnCnv-Heal/EndRdx(29), NmnCnv-Heal/Rchg(31), Pnc-Heal/+End(31), Pnc-Heal(39), Pnc-Heal/EndRedux(40)
Level 22: Kick -- Empty(A)
Level 24: Tough -- UnbGrd-ResDam(A), UnbGrd-Max HP%(31), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx(33), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx/Rchg(33), UnbGrd-EndRdx/Rchg(46)
Level 26: Weave -- LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx(A), LucoftheG-Def/Rchg(33), LucoftheG-EndRdx/Rchg(34), LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx/Rchg(34), LucoftheG-Def(42)
Level 28: Maneuvers -- Rct-ResDam%(A), Rct-Def(34), Rct-Def/EndRdx(36), Rct-Def/Rchg(36), Rct-Def/EndRdx/Rchg(43)
Level 30: Assault -- Empty(A)
Level 32: Rain of Arrows -- Ann-Acc/Dmg(A), Ann-Dmg/Rchg(36), Ann-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(37), Ann-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(37), Ann-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(37), Ann-ResDeb%(39)
Level 35: Tactics -- Empty(A)
Level 38: Hasten -- Empty(A)
Level 41: Shocking Bolt -- Empty(A), Empty(48)
Level 44: Charged Armor -- Ags-Psi/Status(A), Ags-ResDam(45), ImpArm-ResPsi(45), ImpArm-ResDam(45)
Level 47: Radioactive Cloud -- Empty(A)
Level 49: Atom Smasher -- SprAvl-Rchg/KDProc(A), SprAvl-Acc/Dmg(50), SprAvl-Dmg/EndRdx(50), SprAvl-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(50)
Level 1: Brawl -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Defiance 
Level 1: Sprint -- Empty(A)
Level 2: Rest -- Empty(A)
Level 2: Swift -- Empty(A)
Level 2: Health -- Prv-Absorb%(A), Prv-Heal(48)
Level 2: Hurdle -- Empty(A)
Level 2: Stamina -- PrfShf-End%(A), PrfShf-EndMod(46), PwrTrns-+Heal(48)
Level 49: Quick Form 
------------

Hey mate.  There have been some recent threads that could be good for you to review. 

Example:

If you search my username, I also have some recent threads where I have posed my TA/A defender, my FIre/Atomic and some other blastery comments.

What I can suggest as a starting point is this:  do you want to be 100% ranged or function in ranged and melee?  If 100% ranged, your build should go for 45%+ ranged def and ranged attacks.  If a mix, you should look at 45% S/L/R def.  

My advice for Atomic is generally to go for a mix, as Beta Decay thrives when you are in the middle of mobs (as does Radioactive Cloud, if you keep it, and Atom Smasher).  If you care about it, Atomic also has a kind of unique mechanic in Gamma Burst / Gamma Ray, where if you hit the target with a negatively charged and positively charged attack from /Atomic, you give the target a long lasting -20% accuracy debuff.  This is really only useful for hard-hitting targets like AVs and EBs, usually before 50.  But it's something to think about.  For example, both Positronic Cell and Negatron Slam give the negative effect, whereas Positronic Fist gives the positive one (its animation is so long, I really only use it for this or finishers). 

Anyway, here's my Fire/Atomic thread

Quick practical considerations.  You can probably get away with 1-slotting Beta Decay with an Achilles -RES.  You may want to add FF+ recharge procs where possible, like Exposive Arrow (which can also really benefit from KB->KD procs like Overwhelming Force or Sudden Impact).  Stunning Shot is also worth considering turning into a proc-centric (dmg) attack.  If you go for a mixed melee/ranged approach, you might sacrifice Fistful of Arrows as cones can be harder to manage vs PBAOEs.   

On 1/31/2021 at 11:09 AM, brasilgringo said:

Hey mate.  There have been some recent threads that could be good for you to review. 

Example:

If you search my username, I also have some recent threads where I have posed my TA/A defender, my FIre/Atomic and some other blastery comments.

What I can suggest as a starting point is this:  do you want to be 100% ranged or function in ranged and melee?  If 100% ranged, your build should go for 45%+ ranged def and ranged attacks.  If a mix, you should look at 45% S/L/R def.  

My advice for Atomic is generally to go for a mix, as Beta Decay thrives when you are in the middle of mobs (as does Radioactive Cloud, if you keep it, and Atom Smasher).  If you care about it, Atomic also has a kind of unique mechanic in Gamma Burst / Gamma Ray, where if you hit the target with a negatively charged and positively charged attack from /Atomic, you give the target a long lasting -20% accuracy debuff.  This is really only useful for hard-hitting targets like AVs and EBs, usually before 50.  But it's something to think about.  For example, both Positronic Cell and Negatron Slam give the negative effect, whereas Positronic Fist gives the positive one (its animation is so long, I really only use it for this or finishers). 

Anyway, here's my Fire/Atomic thread

Quick practical considerations.  You can probably get away with 1-slotting Beta Decay with an Achilles -RES.  You may want to add FF+ recharge procs where possible, like Exposive Arrow (which can also really benefit from KB->KD procs like Overwhelming Force or Sudden Impact).  Stunning Shot is also worth considering turning into a proc-centric (dmg) attack.  If you go for a mixed melee/ranged approach, you might sacrifice Fistful of Arrows as cones can be harder to manage vs PBAOEs.   

Apologies for the late response. I was looking to do a mainly ranged set up focused on AoE damage, but I am open to try out a mixed set.

• 2 months later